The In-Between (RP Topic)

Blaze bats the shot and launches a Firaxa blast at the sparking device with the intent to destroy it.

It, along with the ones that hit Kumu and Angela, and the ones that missed Meta and Jallak, dissipated into shadow, while the one that flew past Echo exploded upon contact to the ground.

A black field arose to protect the device.

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos!” Hepohepo jokingly said at the field. The device sparked even more, making odd noises as well. “Uh oh…”

“F***!” One Nameless said as the others dissipated, and he shrunk to normal. “The Shadowspace Pocket Generator’s malfunctioning!” He disappears, while saying. “Good luck…”

The device exploded and the world started to return to normal, starting at the top and trickling downwards.

“Pfft, weaklings.” Tekan muttered darkly.

Velivok (watching from background): “What if I could kill them all, and then take their loot?”

Ooc- whooops typed the wrong person

Ic- Echo chuckles at the reference

“We need to find a way to beat Nameless while keeping the advantage. He likes using his crossbow’s variety of shots, gets around pretty fast via his bike and now we know he has a device that generates a pocket shadow dimension.” He lists off what he knows about their opponent. “Any ideas on how to counter him?” Blaze asks the group.

“Would light power work?” Asks Jallak, in a attempt to revive the rp.

“He has shadow powers too.” Hitora adds.

Hepohepo teleports away. “I’m heading to that in between place. See ya there.”

Hitora uses his button and goes as well. “Good idea.”

There was something that looked like someone had tried to jam two doors into the same spot.

Hepohepo raises an eyebrow. “Strange…”

“Let’s wait for others before we do anything.” Hitora warned.

Blaze slashed open a temporary rift beneath himself and lands near his allies at the In Between. “I don’t like that door; something about it seems to make me want to stay as far away from it as possible.” He didn’t like being a spoilsport/buzzkill but he didn’t like the feeling he was getting from the door.

Traykar was throwing darts at a dart board. Jeff was arm wrestling Barbara, and Alberto was egging the two on.

Blaze pulls out a Metru Nui Data-tablet and begins updating the Archives on the things he has seen and experienced.

ALRA and the Mainframe continued to stratagem a way to destroy their opposing number.

Blaze began to conduct a scan of the door using a Great Akaku.

The Door was in flux, both sides attempting to overwrite the other.

(@Runa) “Um, guys? I think there is something bad behind that door; it’s not looking too stable.” Blaze tells the others.

Despite the strangeness of the door, it was relatively stable.

OOC: I have a bad feeling about this story idea you have; this won’t be easy but that’s an RP for you:filled with twists and turns, the only option to roll with it.

IC: Blaze kept his distance but feels he should take precautions and begins looking through some spellbooks he scanned into his tablet to study magic that would help him to combat what destiny has in store for him should he not agree with it.

“Pull me out if I’m in danger.” Hitora cracks his knuckles and charges the door.