The Kirby Topic (Nintendo)

I actually got a chance to play the original game, Kirby’s Dreamland. It was cuteness with cuteness and more cuteness. Overall, I think Kirby is a cu-

WAIT, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?

NINTENDO, why do you do this? Why do you make scary bosses for the cutest character in Nintendo?

Also, why the heck do you have to make KIRBY GAMES SO FREAK’N HARD.

But seriously. Does anyone get the feeling that some of the designers for Kirby games were on drugs?

5 Likes

Designer1: Hey, we should make all the characters cute to appeal to a younger audience.
Designer2: Absolutely! I’ll get Designer3 to do the boss designs.
Designer3: Great! But tell him the deadline is wednesday.
Designer2: Sure!
Wednesday

Designer3: Hey guys I got the designs you wanted

4 Likes

Well, it IS Sakurai’s invention…

2 Likes

Been listening to these tracks quite a bit recently

Here’s some stuff I made recently

3 Likes

Excuse me is kirby foaming out of his mouth
I mean it’s a great little knickknack but
I feel like he’s undergoing some foam

1 Like

You’re not far off, he’s drooling.

1 Like

So Kirby: Planet Robobo is a thing

Anyone else hyped?

7 Likes

I’m down. Doctor Kirby and Super Tough Mech Puff!
Still not convincing me to buy Amibos, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure, I ain’t throwin down $180 for a New 3DS just so I can get UFO and Smash Kirby. :laughing:

The levelling up aspect sounds interesting.

“and the irreplaceable waddle dee”. I BELEIVE YOU MEANT ANIMAL FRIENDS AND ADELEINE.

1 Like

Woah Kirby how many quantum flux capacitors do you have on that mech there

1 Like

I wonder if the amiibo will be more easy for me to find than the smash versions,
I need a dedede figure.

And yeah , triple deluxe 2 looks good, kinda wish they carried over Kirby fighters but , eh. Kirby hype!

Oh.
Ooh.
Planet Robobot looks too good. I can’t contain the hype.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/MwnMlly.gif

8 Likes

I love the Kirby Games
I still have Nightmares of Marx
and i shall just leave this here

3 Likes

I just got the King dedede smash and waddle dee amiibo’s :slight_smile:

So I got Planet Robobot yesterday when it came out, been playing it since then.

I’ll reserve a full judgement of the game until I complete it, but my initial thoughts are overwhelmingly positive. From what I’ve played so far, this game is potentially one of the best mainstream Kirby games out there.

6 Likes

Heh. I remmeber when I got my Nintendo DS. (Just regular DS Lite for me.) My first game was Kirby Superstar Ultra. It made a large impact on me and I will never forget the little puffball.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing robobot non-stop, and I just beat the true arena today with poison. (all the new abilities are pretty op, but poison takes the cake.) Holy hell , it was hard, especially the final boss. I actually had to use amiibo. The hardest incarnation of the true arena, by far.

EDIT: I just beat it again with whip, without amiibo, and 3 minutes faster. Welp.

1 Like

Oh absolutely. I’ve had the game since Day 1, and I’ve still yet to beat the True Arena.

I haven’t tried Poison or Whip though (been sticking with my homeboy Hammer), so I might give that a shot.

2 Likes