The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

She duck taped it to the stock of her rifle.

Nimrack glanced at the crystals So much power… I just have to gain control over these things… he thought evilly in his mind

“Query would it be possible to integrate these crystalline structures into my system? My circuitry is a liquid after all”

Michael thought for a moment, scrunching up his face. “Sure, I believe that would be possible.”

“My maintenance hatch is located at the top of my spine, fair warning the circuitry is -80 degrees”

Michael shook his head. “Shouldn’t be a problem.” He opened the hatch, and placed the crystals in slots. Cydonia would feel a sudden burst of energy and power as the crystal’s light flowed throughout his body.

“OooO-Oh that feels gooooooooooooood, my cryo system is directly linked to my internals so this should have a profound affect on my combat skill”

Mark Grinned. “I know, right? It’s almost like a power trip.” He said, swinging his crystal sword around. He suddenly cut a large column down. “Whoops,” he said, backing away.
@Runa
“What weapon did you choose, Runa?” Mark asked.

Runa picks up a scythe from the wall. “This seems most similar to what I’m used to.”

Michael gave a nod of approval. “Good choice.”
@Toa_Radrix
@Toa_Distraxx
The only people who hadn’t gotten crystal weapons by now were Hydron, Nimrack and Bones.

Now,the power will be MINE… Nimrack picked up a staff with a sharp end, it’s crystal staying in the middle of the blade

Hydron gazed at the weapons, thinking

Bones looks for a crystal gun.

He found a gun.

Ashley picked up more of the crystals for later use.

Michael gave a nod of approval. “Now that you we are all properly armed, it is time for battle!” he shouted, opening the castle’s doors. He jumped off the floating fortress, hitting the ground with a thud. Mark followed afterwards, slashing Xir’algath apart with his new sword upon landing.

OOC: can I do the thing that Nimrack allies with the Xir argath?

“DEATH COMES FOR YOU!”
Cydonia screams while charging directly into the horde swinging cryo flails around with reckless abandon
OOC: TL;DR don’t come within 60ft of him

Ashley swung down at one of her foes with her rifle.

The Xir’algath’s head smushed down, then bounced back. Mark came up from behind and shredded the Xir’algath with his sword. They didn’t come back together this time. Mark smiled in triumph.
@Toa_Distraxx
A Xir’algath charged towards Bones.

OOC:[quote=“Toa_Radrix, post:197, topic:47389”]
can I do the thing that Nimrack allies with the Xir argath?
[/quote]

Sure.

Runa rushes at one and slices at its neck with his scythe, then kicks off of it and slices down at another.