The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

“I’m gonna pretend I know what that meant.”

Ashley slightly twitched

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@Toa_Distraxx
@Runa Mark bent down to Ashley, observing her condition. “Is there anything we can do?” He asked. The knight thought for a moment. “Well there is actually an antidote. But it will take much work to retrieve it.”

Her breathing became ragged.

Mark lightly pet Ashley’s head, hoping to soothe her pain. “Hang in there…”

Ashley’s face was bleeding from the scratches.

@Toa_Radrix
The leader of the Xir’algath glared down at Nimrack. “kunt fi waqt muta’akhir , Nimrack. qul li ma taelamatuh min almuqawamat.” (You are late, Nimrack. Tell me what you have learned about the resistance)

The Badger started to violently convulse.

Mark backed away. “Oh, this is getting bad.”

OOC: Isn’t there some sort of exposition thing that you can do?

OOC: hmm…

IC: it was great pain for Mark to see Ashley suffer like this. He had been through injuries way worse than poisoning, but somehow, emotional pain felt much worse. In a way, Mark felt that Ashley being stung was his own fault, because he couldn’t protect all of his friends. The knight stood by, also wanting to help.
@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx
@Toa_Radrix
“There is an antidote that can cure Ashley.” The knight suddenly said. “But a warn you, it will cost you.”

OOC: I meant explaining how to get the cure.

IC: Ashley began to settle down and started to mutter something.

“What will it cost.” Runa asks, sounding almost like he didn’t care much one way or another.

Mark learned in, attempting to listen to what she was saying.
@Runa
Meanwhile, the knight began to explain the cure.
“There is an ancient alchemical recipe that can purge the venom from her body. To create it, each one of you must supply a portion of your own life essence in order to save hers.”

It was nothing but gibberish.

Mark sighed, standing up. “I’ll do it.” He brought a dagger to his arm, drawing some of his blood. The blood dripped into a vial, which the Knight held out. He then turned to Runa.

@Runa
“What about you?”

Runa chops off a finger of his using his claw gauntlet and hands it to the knight. the stump he left starts regenerating moments later.

Mark winced. "Yikes.’

@L.O.S.S-KAL
He turned to Cydonia. “Your turn.”

Nimrack looked at the xir’ algath leader “First, you give me the promised prize…”

OOC: the price could be any source of power, that’s what Nimrack’s out to, you decide what

“I am a robot what are you expecting? Liquid circuitry at -80 degrees Fahrenheit isn’t exactly suitable for organics”