The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

“And Mark, will you be ready to fight to the finish with your warrior spirit?” The Knight asked Mark, now becoming serious again. “I will lay down my life to free us.” Mark said, sheathing his sword. “Then let’s go.” The knight said.

@Runa
@Distraxx
@Toa_Radrix
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark, Ashley, Bones, Runa, Cydonia and a team of angel knights began to approach the castle. “This is it. Whatever happens now may alter the course of history.” Mark said as he looked out towards the fortress on the horizon.

“Unless we all get slaughtered.”

Mark shrugged. “Hey, at least we’ll look cool doing it.” He, said spinning his sword around in his hand.
@Runa
@Distraxx
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Are you guys ready?” he asked his friends.

“Yes I am always.” Hydron said

“have you calculated the probability of failure, don’t”

“As I’ll ever be.” Runa responded.

“then let’s do it.”

@Runa
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
The group approached the entrance of the large castle. Two large Xr’algath were suddenly on alert, readying their weapons as they approached the group. “Almutaeadiyna! Tamut!
(Trespassers! You shall die!)

“I SHALL TAKE ALL FORM YOU, I AM YOUR WORLD ENDER!”
He turns to the knights
“WASH OVER THEM IN A TIDE OF STEEL! SEVER LEGS SO THEY CANNOT RUN, ARMS SO THEY CANNOT FIGHT AND HEADS SO THEY CANNOT SCREAM!

OOC: is Nimrack in the castle?

OOC: yes

Nimrack looked down from a tower and said loudly, for the resistance to hear: “Finnaly you came, I couldn’t wait to see your blood flowing down from you! You still think there’s hope: well, you’re mistaken…” Nimrack upgraded his weapon more with the Xir’algath leader’s energy orb, powering it

“We’ll see about that!” Mark said.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Traykar
@Runa
@Distraxx
“CHARGE!” he shouted, charging towards Nimrack with his sword and shouting a warcry.

Nimrack slowly walked to Mark, calmly.
“Well, I cannot understand people who just want to die…”
He threw his weapon like a boomerang towards Mark

Mark bent over backwards and dodged Nimrack’s weapon. The spear flew past him and zoomed towards Hydron.
@Toa_Radrix

Hydron was hit by the stick with an “Ouch”, but not hurt. The weapon turn around back to Nimrack.

Mark slashed at Nimrack with his crystal blade.
@Runa
“Back me up here!” Mark shouted back to Runa.

Runa dashes in with incredible speed, slashing right at Nimrack’s back.

Nimrack suddenly disappears and there appeared another Mark in the real Mark’s back

Mark looked at the imposter, on alert.
@Runa
“I’m the real Mark! Don’t believe what the other one say! Kill him!” He said to Runa, pointing at the other Mark.

“What are you talking about, Nimrack? You think you can trick my friend?” The other Mark said