The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

“Well for one, none of them broke into my safe haven, so that’s already more trust from them than from you.”

“Eh, if I shoot you, I shoot you, depends on how I’m feeling at the moment.”

Mark opened his arms, giving Ashley a clear, open shot. “Go ahead. Try me.” He dared her.

“I ain’t feeling it.”

Mark nodded smugly. “That’s what I thought.” He said, sitting back down.

“I don’t get it.”

“Can we not shoot each other? I know that’s not happening right now, but still…”

“You do you man, I don’t care.”

@Mctoran

I’m just saying, I didn’t think you would be stupid enough to shoot me." Mark said to Rachel.

“Oh yeah, why’s that?”

“I might be the only one who can help.”

“And what can you do, that I can’t?”

Mark grinned. “This.” He began to grow, sprouting an extra set of arms and wolverine claws. Mark’s body was encased in a suit of armor, and he pulled out his large warhammer-axe. Beserker intimidatingly grinned down towards Rachel.

“Is that supposed to intimidate me?”

“I think so.”

“You don’t look so tough.”

Beserker picked up Ashley’s entire body and pinned her to the wall. He brought his wolverine claws directly in front of her eyes. how about now? he thought.

“Now let’s not act hastily.” Runa said, attempting to stop a fight from breaking out.

“Bring it on four arms,” having dodged the attack.

OOC: Don’t autohit

Also got the name wrong

OOC: he never attacked her. He only put his claws in front of her eyes to intimidate her.

IC: Beserker turned back into Mark, frustrated that he couldn’t make her comply.