The Last Resistance (Earth)

The inside was massive, filled with bunk beds, barrels of food and water, weapon caches, etc. Justin sat down on a bunk, grateful for its soft surface. “This will be your home for a while.” The leader said. He then brought the group into a large press conference room.
@Runa
@jayzor17
The man with the scar stepped up to the podium. “Hello, everyone. Today we are joined by three new recruites.” He said, motioning to Justin, Jeff and Marissa. The crowd nodded to them in acknowledgment. “You three probably have many questions, and I would like to answer them before we can go any further.” The Man continued.

“Yeah, first who are you?”

“Commander Scarr.”

OOC: such a clever and original name, amirite?

“Was that always your name, or…?” He gestures lightly to the scar on his face.

@Runa
@jayzor17
“No. But it is now.” Scarr said. “Anyways, I have brought the three of you here because we need all of the help we can get in saving our world.”

Justin decided to speak up. “What specifically is our job?” He asked.
“You and your friends will be joining a team of my men. We have recieved info that the enemy seems to be gathering in a camp. I want you to take down the enemy.” Scarr said. “Any more questions before I send you off?”

Jeff shook his head.

Scarr smiled. “Good. You may go, then.” A group of soldiers ushered Jeff, Justin and Marissa out of the bunker. “Good luck, you’re gonna need it.” Scarr said as he shut the door, leaving the group alone in the wasteland.
@jayzor17
@Runa
“So, what do you think about commander Scarr?” Justin asked as they travered the wasteland.

Jeff shrugs. “Seems…fine, I guess.”

“I wonder how he got that scar…” Justin said. A soldier turned to him. “Well, it’s acually a pretty brutal story. A couple of years ago, he-” The soldier was cut off by a dart that had been shot into his neck. He instantly fell over, paralysed. Justin turned to see a robed figure with goggles sitting in the bushes, with a bamboo chute in his mouth.

“Oh no, someone hostile,” Marissa deadpans. “It’s almost like you need to be on-guard in a desolate wasteland where the only survivors are sure to have learned to be as ruthless and battle-ready as possible.” She draws her swords, holding them loosely at her sides.

“Greetings, random aggressor,” she calls to the robed person. “Shall we pretend to talk about this, or can I just put you down?”

The bandit rose from the bushes, revealing himself to be an intimidating height. "Give us all of your supplies, and we shall spare you. " He rasped. “Us?” Justin asked, confused. Suddenly, a group of about seven other bandits came out of their hiding spots, each of them with a bizarre weapon.
@Runa
Justin turned to Jeff. “What do you think?” he asked him.

“Simple: don’t fall.” He said as he pointed his open hand to the ground. “Quake Sphere! He called, casting the Psynergy.

Suddenly, the ground starts shaking fiercely, the ground breaking around the bandits, likely disorienting and possibly harming them.

The bandits lost their balance, and they toppled to the ground. They stood back up, with their robes opened. Instead of legs, however, they had a large collection of long, spindly robotic appendages. One bandit shouted something unintelligable and opened fire on Marissa.
@jayzor17

Another Bandit blew a dart from its bamboo chute towards Jeff.
@Runa

Jeff sees it. He points at the ground in front of him. “Growth!” He exclaims, and large vines grow out of the ground, blocking the dart. He then runs around them and at the warrior, drawing his grappling hook before throwing it forward at his opponent as he got close. Whether it hit or not, he would then whip it around and down at the warrior’s head.

The bandit was bonked on the head, falling to the ground and knocked unconcious by Jeff’s attack. The remaining Bandits went to atttack Jeff. “Last chance, give us your-” “IT’S NERF OR NOTHING!” Justin suddenly yelled, firing at the bandits with the gun that the soldiers had given to him. However, the gu’s force knocked him back, and it began to fire wildly everywhere. “Wait, I don’t know how to USE THIS THING!” he shouted, falling to the ground.

The bandits then went to attack Marissa.

OOC: Could I perhaps get something more specific? It’s hard to react to something so generic and vague.

IC: Marissa shakes her head. “So you guys got tired of playing around?”

A bandit pulled out an oddly shaped blade and swung it towards Marissa.

Marissa crouches under the attack, slashing one of her blades in a vicious arc across her attacker’s stomach. “One at a time? You guys are too kind.”

The Bandit fell to the ground, wires splayed out from where he had been hit. The last Bandit pulled out a heavy duty gun and prepared to fire at Marissa.

Marissa stays low, darting under the gun and tearing her blades across the remaining bandit’s legs in a scissor-like motion.