The Last Resistance (Earth)

@Runa
As Jeff began to heal Justin’s wound, something very starnge began to happen. It was no longer blood that flowed from the wound- it was sand. Justin looked up at Jeff. “Uh oh…” he slowly said, a look of dread on his face.

“Uh oh? What oh?” Jeff asked. “And what’s with the sand?”

“Yeah, that’s he part I forgot to men-” Justin coughed up another cloud of sand.
The pupils in Justin’s eyes violently constricted. Sand at the feet of the Plague doctors moved along the floor, towards the altar. Justin’s body began to rapidly dry up, and a hoarse croak escaped his throat as egyptian hieroglyphics appeared all over his body. Mummy bandages appeared along Justin’s body as the sand began to rise up and swirl around him. The mummy levitated off the altar and onto his feet, the sand slowing swirling around his legs in a cloud. His eyes were now completely gone, replaced with gaping sockets.

The Plague Doctors moved in to attack him, but the mummy shot out bandages and slung them into the wall, knocking them unconscious. The mummy then turned to Jeff, glaring at him with the two empty holes in his face.

Jeff took a few steps back, ready to defend himself if he needed. “Justin, are you in there?” He asked.

The ancient mummy only gave one response: “WHERE IS HE?!”

“Who?” He asks.

THE ONE WHO MADE ME THIS WAY.” The mummy roared. a few soldiers and Plague Doctors attempted to restrain him, but the mummy grabbed the figures. They suddenly began to wither up, their faces contorting in horror as they dropped dead. The mummy turned his attention away from the mummified corpses and lunged at Jeff.

Jeff rolled off to the side. He then points his hand at Mummy. “Ragnarok!” He calls, as a giant energy sword falls from the sky at Mummy.

The mummy’s aquamarine amulet glowed, and the sword phased through the mummy’s body. The mummy then leaped onto the wall and scampered towards Jeff on all fours.

Jeff backed away from the wall, ready to run or fight if necessary.

The mummy shot out bandages towards Jeff, attempting to rope him in like a wrangler.

Runa would wrap them up in his grappling hook and yank Mummy towards him.

As he did this, The mummy phased his arm and put it inside Jeff’s chest. He then solidified it. Jeff wouldn’t be harmed by this…yet.
"My arm is inside your chest right now. Do you know how easy it would be for me to crush your heart?_"he rasped, his voice sounding as dry as the desert.

He would also find Jeff’s foot through his stomach, as that was his neck move. “Very easy.” He rasped. “Might I ask why you would?”

The Mummy cocked his head. “Because I can.” He simply said, starting to Grip Jeff’s heart with his cold, bony fingers.

“But what did I do to deserve it other than defend myself? Mars, I even stopped you from dying.”

Do you forget? I’m not Justin. I am the great pharaoh Ramses II ! Justin stole my Ankh and betrayed his friends. And as punishment, he shall now bend to my will.
The mummy lifted Jeff above him, his grip beginning to tighten on his heart. It seemed that Justin was gone.

Or was he? Maybe somehow, Jeff could get him to snap out of it, try to remind him of who he really was.

“Justin.” He wheezes. “Snap out of it. Fight this thing.” He closes his eyes, bracing himself.

The mummy was about to crush Jeff’s heart, but then stopped. It seemed that something inside him was resisting.Suddenly, memories came back to the mummy, memories of Justin’s life: his friends, the adventure in Helmitki Kunin, his battle with CIA agents.
Justin fought against the will of Ramses II’. The mummy loosened his grip on Jeff’s heart, and stumbled back. He doubled over, and a huge swarm of locusts flew out of his mouth. The mummy collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Justin stood up slowly, groaning. He was still in mummy form, but his eyes had returned. It seemed that the spirit of King Ramses II was finally at peace.

“Jeff? What happened? Are you okay?” He asked, concerned.

“Some dead guy in your mind tried to crush my heart.” He said, trying to regain his bearings.