The Last Resistance (Mothership)

“Yup that’s it”
He linked it to a cord on his arm

Malekai found some guns, and tossed them to Hydron. “I think these belong to you.”

He glanced at them at attached them at his wrist

@Runa
Mark found a scythe and tossed it to Runa. “Catch.” He said as he threw it at him.

Ashley had already exited the room and was walking down the hallway.

@Mctoran

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
“Looking for something?” An airy voice said behind the group. Trevor quickly spun around, and faced Plague Knight. He slowly tilted his head menacingly.

Ashley ignored him and continued walking forwards.

“Pssst” Cydonia ‘whispered’ “this is the one we kill. I think”

With those words, Plague Knight’s fists shot out towards Cydonia and yanked the giant behemoth backwards, attempting to topple him.

Cydonia stabilised himself on his legs before launching a stream of hyper freezing gas

Plague Knight held his arms out, before being entombed in an ice statue. However, the ice began to crack, and he broke out. “Nice try.” Plague Knight chuckled. He grabbed Glub’s neck and slammed him hard into the wall.

Glub grabbed the doctors wrist with his robotic limb and twisted it in a violent motion
“don’t do that”

Plague Knight’s arm cracked as it was twisted out of alignment. He stepped back, and the built-in nanobots reconstituted themselves and Plague Knight’s arm bent back into place. He then hovered off the ground, summoning floating chunks of rubble and hurling them at Glub and Cydonia.

Glub slid under cydonia who formed a titanic oar of ice before batting the rubble away
“Next”

Red energy began flowing from Plague Knight’s hands as he squeezed his fist, attempting to compress the armor around Glub and Cydonia.

Cydonia hurls the oar at the doctor in the blink of an eye

Plague Knight dropped his guard, punching through the large ice chunk.

“Enough of this.” He said, pulling out a golden Ankh Amulet.
Justin’s eyes widened. “Hey! That’s mine!” He exclaimed. The Plague Doctor chuckled. “It never was yours. But the Ankh has already served my purpose.” He said, tossing the amulet back to Justin. Justin stared in bewilderment at the amulet, which was drained of its color and now a lead-gray instead of gold. “What did you do?!” He demanded, stamping his feet.

“I drained it of its magical Properties. Pure, raw arcane magic. It was just the ingredient I needed to raise my next heavenly king…”

Suddenly, a hatch opened, and the roof seemed to open and lower downwards. The group was now outside, andPlague Knight had mysteriously disappeared.
Nearby them was a spherical tank, which housed a silvery metallic being. Suddenly, a powerful bolt of cosmic lightning struck the incubation chamber.

Mark drew his sword, prepared to attack. “We won’t quit so easily!” He declared. The Emperor hovered higher into the air, summoning metallic orbs that orbited his body.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@Traykar
@Runa

Two pods came out of cydonia’s shoulders forming thick pauldrons of ice as he formed a sword and shield

Glub wasted no time in depositing a flurry of bullets and plasma infused shotgun shells into the emperor

“Have fun with that guys, I’m going to go take the bridge.” Ashley replied, continuing down the hallway.

“Yeah, that’s helpful!” Mark grunted. “Okay, uh, I guess we’ll meet you there then…” Justin responded.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The bullets fired by Glub bounced off the Emperor’s body. He then called forth a cluster of orbs and sent them towards Glub while doing what appeared to be pelvic thrusting.