The Last Resistance (Mothership)

The two ships exploded in a massive fireball as they collided.

A violent screeching sound was heard as the ship violently collided with the other vessel’s bridge. Taking out a good portion of the bridge crew, and practically shredding the front of their ship. Ashley was violently ejected from the ship, Smashing through several workstations and monitors. She laid on the ground, still, unmoving except for her shallow ragged breathing.

@Mctoran

Mark hopped out of the ship, and scrambled towards Ashley. "ASHLEY! Are you okay!’ He worriedly asked, assessing her condition.

She shakily stood back up on her feet, but had a deep head wound.

@Mctoran

OOC: At least he didn’t close this
IC:
Jake looked around, his ship’s exteropr was mostly destroyed

Mark grabbed Ashley, trying to sit her back down. “Woah there! You’re in no shape to be fighting right now.” He warned.
@Traykar
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@L.O.S.S-KAL
One of the Angel Knights flew down to where Mark was. “Mark, there seems to be a…‘complication’ in our plan.” He slowly said. Mark raised an eyebrow. “What complication?” he asked.
The Angel Knight projected a hologram of the Xir’algath Mothership. “It appears that the ship’s entire external surface is being protected by some sort of force field.” He explained as a holographic bubble appeared around the display.
“We have no choice but to destroy it from the inside.” The Angel Knight declared.

“I’m more than capable of taking care of myself,” She groggily replied.

“Right point me in the direction and I’ll start shootin”

Malekai nodded. “Then let’s go.”
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Follow me.” The Angel Knight said, leading the group once again inside the ship.

Jake and co. follow him

Mark slowly stepped through the ship’s halls, remaining ever-vigilant. “Kepp your eyes peeled.” He told the group.

“Eyes cannot peel, to do so is a foolish decision organics like you may make”
chimed Cydonia

A portal suddenly opened in Mark’s front. Homesick walked to him, accompanied by Hydron.
“i think I’ve found your friebd, but he got mad, so I’ll return him…” He laughed while Hudson stepped right in front. He scanned everything around. When it got to Mark his screen showed a wide red “FOE” he repeated it and attacked

Mark rolled out of the way, caught off guard. “Hydron, what’s gotten into you?!” he demanded, now on guard.

He didn’t respond, he just said “FOE” and attacked.

Nimrack laughed at the sight. “We just repaired him, don’t worry…”

“What do you mean, ‘repaired him’? What the hell did you do to him?!” Mark demanded as he dodged Hydron’s attacks. He slashed his sword at Hydron in responce.

“Hydron, i’m your friend! Snap out of it!” he shouted.

“Attack him yourself and you’ll lose him forever. We just…kind of taken all his memory…and replaced it…”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Traykar
Mark turned to the others. “Alright, it seems we have no choice…” he then turned back to Hydron.

“-We have to attack Hydron.”

“Who?” Ashley asked.

Eduardo entered the scene, he was very confused
“Hello?” He asked