The Last Resistance (Mothership)

Plague Knight’s body flew back, sliding across the floor. Nanites inside his head began to reapair the damage, sealing up the hole.

“I applaud you for at least making an effort, but it will take more than that to stop me.” He replied as the Xir’algath Doctor appeared. “Alistair, do you fink it iz time for them to meet their old ‘friends’?” The Xir’algath asked.
Plague Knight nodded. “Do it.”

To orbs of black and purple energy appeared in the xir’algath doctor’s hand. Xalnergy.

He threw the orbs into a wall, and a port opened. It seemed to be some sort of rist in TIme and Space. Figures began to exit the portal.

Savager stomped out, glaring at Mark. “You! I thought you died!” Mark exclaimed. Savager chuckled. “Then take a better look.” he grunted.

Nimrack was also summoned, his scar healed.

Then, one last figure exited the portal, brushing his shoulders off like Jay-Z. “GAMEMASTAH IN THE HOOOUSE!” he exclaimed.

It was the Gamemaster, alive and well. Mark staggered back in shock and surprise. “No, you died! I split your skull 40 years ago!” MArk spat in defiance.

The Gamemaster chuckled in a dry, hoarse laugh at Mark’s reaction. “Well, it seems that the Xir’algath have been generous to me. They have given me a second chance at life.”

The Gamemaster stepped close to Mark. “I told you Mark…”
He whacked him in the head with his can. “Cheaters NEVER win!”

@Toa_Radrix
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Glub grabbed the doctor by the throat before unhinging his jaw and taking a bite out of his skull.

“You, Makso” he says gesturing to the game master “How about you go head off to your own trash can 'fore I sic this bot on you”

Cydonia snorted and formed a glaive

The Gamemaster cracked his kneck, preparing for battle. “Let’s dance.” he said to Glub and Cydonia.

“You, you can raise the dead?” Ashley asked, with great interest.

@Mctoran

Cydonia booted him with little care

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Gamemaster flew back, sliding across the floor. While on the floor, he swiped his cane across the ground, attempting to knock Cydonia off his feet.

@Traykar
“That is irrelevant right now! We need to first focus on defeating these guys!” Mark shouted as he fended off Savager’s attacks.

As Cydonia was a 70ft tall robotic centaur the cane had little effect.

The Gamemaster cursed to himself as he turned his attention to Ashley instead. He stabbed his cane toward her chest.

@Traykar

She blocked it with her rifle," is it true that they can raise the dead?" She repeated, this time asking the Gamemaster.

The Gamemaster chuckled. “Well, I’m not sure if I was even dead in the first place. One moment, I feel an axe blade smash through my head. The next, i’m here.” he said as he threw a punch into her ribs. “It’s not like this information would be useful in any way…” He nonchalantly said.

“Do you think they can?” She asked, Blocking again with her rifle.

“I don’t know, Maybe?!” The Gamemaster said, annoyed as he swung the cane at Ashley’s face. “Now if yo will excuse, me, I am trying to be evil and menacing! So enough chit-chat!”

“Can, could I, maybe be Evil and Menacing too then?”

The Gamemaster was taken aback. “Well…I… I kinda always wanted someone to play my Games with…” he said shyly, kicking his foot on the ground. “Sure.”

Mark’s jaw dropped. “Are you kidding me, Ashley?!” he shouted. “After everything we have done together, after all e have gone through to get here, you’re going to betray us?!”

“If they can bring hi-people back, then all bets are off.” She growled.

“Ashley. Don’t.” James said, aiming his pistols at her. “I highly advise against this. You don’t know what you’re doing. They might just kill you.” he warned.

“Ashley, we don’t want to hurt you.” Justin said as he activated his conduit.

“I think I know exactly what I’m doing. I wouldn’t expect dolts lik
Like you to understand.”

“You’re right. They wouldn’t.” Plague knight said to the group.

The Xir’algath doctor kneeled down to Ashley, holding out an orb of a purple-black energy. “Take it, and with this power, there will be nothing that you can’t do.” he said.

She grabbed the orb and shook it,“Is this suposed to be some kind of magic 8 ball?”

Suddenly, the orb violantly exploded, engulfing Ashley with its energies. The Xalnergy flowed over her body, seeping into her as glowing purple cracks formed on her body. The power coursed through her veins.

“Oh my god…” The Angel knight said as he stepped back, horrified by the sight.