The Last Resistance (Mothership)

“I, he, erm.”

Glub casually doged before pouncing on the plague doctor, he raised his hook and began dismembering him

@Traykar
“Well, I can’t bring him back if I don’t know who he is.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Plague Knight’s limbs wer separated, and flew in different directions. Then, like a magnet, the limbs were pulled back towards his body. They reattached, and Plague Knight rose back up, cackling.

Mark and The Gamemaster viciously battled each-other, striking each-oher with swords and canes.

His cackles were met with His jaw being grabbed and his body being torn in half before Glub started eating parts of it.

Cydonia pursued Ashley and the other doctor ready to kill

@Traykar
The doctor looked back at Cydonia. “There’s not much time.” he said. Then, he realized something. “Wait a minute. You have The powers of Xalnergy as well. You could just do it yourself.” He said to Ashley.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Plague Knight kept giving a dry, hoarse laugh.

Suddenly, Savager landed a devastating Punch at Glub from behind with his giant fist.

Glub rolled with the punch and leapt onto savager sinking his blade deep into Savager’s flesh.

Savager tried to reach towards Glub, but couldn’t maneuvar his arms the right way. Instead. He attempted to buck him off.

Glub simply clung on.
“Nice brain you got… I think I’ll take it!”
He dug his hook into the skull of savager and jostled it about

A good chunk of the back of Savager’s head was ripped out. The gaping hole soon regenerated and sealed back up.

Annoyed, Savager stabbed his claws towards Glub.

The claw embedded itself in his mechanical arm.
“So rippin’ won’t work.”
He leapt around releasing a cord from his arm and twisting it around savager’s neck cutting off air flow

“What do I need to do?” She asked.

@Traykar
“Close your eyes, and magine the person you want to bring ack. Remember their final moment before death, then reach out and pull them back.”

She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. Her hands shaking, she outstreached both arms, and began to exert more and more willpower.

Cydonia charged swinging a bardechie

She lost focus, slidding to dodge the attack, “You just made a big mistake,” she growled," I’m not going to let anyone get in my way!" Ashley continued, shouting.

(Since everyone else has practically done the soundtrack thing)

Cydonia brought the blade down

Mark’s face became grim as he drew his sword. “Ashley, please. I don’t wan-” He was cut off as the Gamemaster’s cane smashed into the back of his skull, knocking him to his kness. “Give up, Mark. She’s one of us now!” The Gamemaster declared.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Savager choked and Sputtered as Glub’s cord tightened around his neck. He used his claws to attempt to sever the cord.

Trevor and Alistair fought each-other vicously, taking their agressions out on each-other.

The cord tightened and repelled savager’s claws. Glub used this opportunity to reload his revolver and fire at the gamemaster

“your next”

Ashley tried to roll out of the way, but the blade sank itself into her shoulder.

“Organic I hope you realise that I am built to slay your filthy kind”
with that cydonia swung again this time shattering the colossal blade into shards

OOC: are people forgetting how big Cydonia is it’s a 70ft tall robot