The Last Resistance (Mothership)

Jake and Edward were also headed to the nearest ship

Mark looked around, but all of the Xir’algath ships had been destroyed. “I have a plan.” The Angel knight said as he approached the ship’s power source. “These elements combined could be exactly what we need to save the Multiverse.” He said.

“What?” Mark asked.

“We can rebuild the multiverse to a near replica of its state before the Xir’algath invasion. But we must draw it from our thoughts and feelings.” the Angel Knight continued. “We won’t be rewinding time. Instead, we are rebuilding the multiverse from the ground up.”

“I still don’t understand.”

“When the Xir’algath had invaded and destroyed the Multiverse, the event had created a split in the timestream. Now, two realities exist. One where we won the war and prvented the Invasion, and this one. If we can do what I say, then We can merge our realities and rejoin the timestream, restting everything back to normal.”

“Okay, so How do we do it?”

The Angel Knight reached out his hands. “Take my hands, everyone.” he ordered.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Edwardo and Jake never knew what life was like before the invasion so they imagined earth back how it was in 2008, in their memories

Glub grabbed his hand. Cydonia stared down angrily
“I DON’T HAVE HANDS YOU ORGANIC BUFFOON!”

Whatever appendage you have. Give me your leg, then."

“I’ve never been to earth in 2059!” Edwardo says to mark “what was it like? Do you know me? Am I rich and famous?”
@Mctoran

Mark looked at Edwardo, but decided to keep quiet about what he really knew.

After everyone grabbed hands, The Angel knight closed his eyes. “Now, close your eyes, and imagine your universe. Your old memories. The People you love.” He said to the group.
“-But be warned.” The Angel Knight then said. “Be careful of what you imagine, for the negative memories, the darker side of your personality- your nightmares, they could be brought to life as well.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Toa_Radrix

Glub had no shortage of memories
Cydonia had no memories of people he loved
so it evens out

Suddenly, streams of energy began to flow from the ship’s power source, and into everyone’s head. It drew out the memories, the emotion.

“You know, if we ever meet again, we should all go out for drinks sometime.” Mark said to the others.

“Oh yeah”
“IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU!”

Mark shrugged. “Okay, yeesh.”

“That would be awesome!” Edwardo smirked “you seem like a pretty cool guy, Mark, right? And Cambridge, weren’t you with your other friends and stuff?”
“They left on another ship…” Jake replied “say what’s 2059 like?”
@Mctoran
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Mark shrugged. It’s…home"

The light glowed brighter, filling the entire ship. Then, the ship collided with Primordia Lucis, and exploded in a flash of light and rare cosmic energies. the energy flowed out in all directions, illuminating the darkness of space with its bright, primordial energies. A light of hope. The light grew so bright, it touched every corner of the multiverse.

And then, it faded, and the ship was gone.

[spoiler]Epilogue…
Somewhere, in the darkest, most chaotic place in the Multiverse, a being stirred. awake, taking its first breath in billions of years. My children. They lost… she thought, grieving as she felt the pain that the Xir’algath had felt in their deaths.
Fueled with vengeance and rage. she rose from her throne, summoning her sword.

The queen would have her revenge…[/spoiler]

1 Like

Closed at the request of gm