The Last Resistance (Mothership)

“They took the only thing I had left of him.” She lamented, before staring at the ground.

“Who?” The voice asked, intrigued.

“No one,” She growled,“Shut up.”

“Okay…” the voice said, returning to silence. There was silence for a while, until the cell walls were lifted, revealing the prisoners. A Ko-Matoran sat in the corner. His armor was dirty, cracked and damaged, patched over with duct tape in some areas. His original left arm was missing, replaced with a mechanical arm made from scraps. “My name’s Malekai.” He said, looking down at the floor in shame.
@Toa_Radrix
Mark pounded on Hydron’s cell to get his attention. “Hydron, over here!” He said, calling out to him.

Ashley said nothing, too busy wollowing in misery.

"What is it? he responded

“I think I have a plan to get us out of here. Just be ready for my signal when the time comes.”

The prisoners were then taken ut of their cells and chained together by their ankles to form a line. They were then led by the Xir’algath to the place where they would be processed
@Traykar
Ashley was first in line. She was taken to a desk. “Name?” the Xiralgath grunted.

" Toot Toot Mcbumbersnazzle," She lied.

The Xir’algath raised an eyebrow in suspicion, but wrote it down anyways. “Toot…Toot…Mcbumbersnazzle.” he mumbled as he wrote the name. Skader snickered in the background, but when the Xir’algath looked up, he pretended like nothing was happening. “Next!” The Xir’algath barked.

@Runa
Runa, Jeff and Aris were brought forward in chains. “Names?” He asked them.

“Runa, Bringer of Death.” Runa says, without his usual formal bow.

“Jeff.”

“Aris.”

“Runa, bringer of death…Jeff…Aris.” he mumbled, writing the names down. “Next!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Glub Glub and Cydonia were brought forward. “Names?”

Ashley sat down onto the floor.

Skader looked over at her with concern. “Hey, Are you okay, dude?” He asked her, a serious tone in his voice for once.
@Traykar

“Why do you care?” She hissed.

Skader shrugged. “It may not seem like it, but my life doesn’t consist of only being Xtreme. At least, it didn’t before…” he then turned to her. “I know that look. It’s grief, loss. I’ve had that same face, too.”

“I don’t think you’ve had a Badger face.” She deflected.

“You’re right. I’m not a furry.” Skader jabbed, grinning. It seemed that he was deflecting something as well, like he regretted opening up. He then quickly went back to his old ‘Radical’ self.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Names?” The Xir’algath asked Cydonia and Glub.

Ashley just growled in response.

OOC: Do we really have to go through everyone?

@Mctoran

“Oh my name is faaaaaaaaaar to long for your little mortal mind to comprehend just call me glub glub”
He chuckled to himself
“Ice infector general serial number: 34512373.58375 AKA Cydonia”

The xir’algath nodded, writing their names down. “Next!” he barked.

@Toa_Radrix
Hydron was then brought foward. “Name?” he asked Hydron.