The Last Resistance (Mothership)

“You can’t break yourself loose?”

“My tool is different.” He said, pointing to the screwdriver he held. “Just pass me the drill.”

She slid it over to him. “Now hand me the screwdriver.”

Justin smashed the drill on the shackles, breaking them. He the passed it off to Mark, who broke them off as well. He then passed out to Skader, who then passed it to Trevor.

@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Distraxx
“Everyone, break the shackles with your tools!” Trevor said to the others.

“The Screwdriver,” She repeated, tasing her left eyebrow.

OOC: [quote=“Traykar, post:127, topic:48193, full:true”]
The Screwdriver," She repeated, tasing her left eyebrow.
[/quote]
:question:

This^

“Think fast.” Justin tossed the screwdriver to Ashley.

She grabbed it and pocketed it. She then looked about the room they were in.

It was an industrial room/workshop in the deepest bowels of the mothership. They had quite a maze to navigate if they were to have any hope of going free.

Ashley looked to see if there were any other tools in the room.

There were weird alien tools, whose functions were unknown. even to me For all Ashley or the others knew, they could be taking a highly destructive weapon or a toothbrush.

She grabbed several and pocketed them as well, before heading towards the exit.

Meanwhile, Plague Knight was with the Xir’algath doctor. “I have zearched through ze conviscated veapons, and vetrieved zis.” The Xir’algath doctor said, holding up Justin’s Ankh necklace. Plague Knight eyed it, and reached out to clasp the Ankh. The Doctor took it away at the last second. “Not yet, Alizdair. You need to do somefing for me firzt.” Plaue Knight’s eyes narrowed. “I’m listening.”

She pulled the screwdriver out of her pocket, and crept down the hallway.

The hallway was long, dark and empty. The only light source was a small red light. Mark went to grab his sword, but realized it was gone. I need my weapon back he thought to himself longingly as he crept down the spooky halls.

Continuing forwards, her eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness.

Skader suddenly stumbled a tripped, colliding with Ashley and sending the both of them towards the ground. The sound of them hitting the floor was like a gunshot compared the dead silence beforehand. Mark and Trevor followed soon after, falling on top of Skader like dominoes.
@Traykar

“Watch it,” she hissed

Skader slowly rose, cringing at the loud noise he had made. The group continued to travel down the hall.