The Last Resistance (Space)

“nice, names Glub i’ve been around used a’lot of guns met just as many people”

“Tubuler.” Skader turned to Aris.
@Runa
And who are you, other dude?"

Aris nods. “Then you’d be correct.” He turns to Skader. “Aris.”

Skader nodded. “And how did you get here?” He asked Aris.

“I guess I just showed up nearby one day, then I flew here.” He said.

“Cool.” Suddenly, everyone was called down for an announcement. In the room at a podium was what seemed to be the captain of the space station. "Hello, everybody. I am sure most of you have many questions about what is actually going on around here, so I will try to answer as many as possible. He looked around the audience. “So, Any questions to give me?”

After hearing this, Ghartix stops walking and decides to listen.

“What’s our job here?”

@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“As this massive space station has traveled through space, we have found an rescued many helpless beings, broken by the injustice of what has been done to us.We are currently being invaded a race of beings that could have only come from the darkest depths of hell. They have plundered our planets, drained our resources, and ruptured the very fabric reality with their brute force. We cannot stand for this. If we truly love our planets, our lives, even our friends and family, then we will fight for them! We will NOT let them win!”

Aris listens. The man’s making sense. He thinks.

“Aye. When do we start?”

That’s something I can get behind. Ghartix thinks.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx

“Right now.” The captain replied. “I have a special mission for all of you.” He turned on a screen, which displayed an image of a large, wrecked ship floating in space. “There is an abandoned freighter not too far away from here. I will be sending four of you to recover weapons and resources from the sight.” The captain scanned the audience. “Aris, Ghartix, Glub Glub, and…” He pointed to the plague doctor. “You.”

Aris nods. “Nothing better to do here.” He said.

“You ever been on a space walk?”

“I guess you could say that.” Aris responded.

Ghartix looks around, confused. “Wait, did he say I’m doing that?”

“He called your name, didn’t he?” Aris responds.

“Yeah, I’m just a bit surprised he picked me of all people.”

“Well either he’s stupid or you have too much self doubt. I guess we’ll see on the job.”