The Last Resistance (Space)

“I’m already dead. I don’t think space will really hurt me all that much.” Aris replies.

“you haven’t rotted much.” glub states as he dons a spacesuit

The plague doctor chuckled. “Trust me, I’m far from immune, but my suit is.” He replied.

“what are you: human, something else?”

“Human, or at least I think…”

“Undead? No your something else entirely…”

“That’s the strange thing about vampires. We don’t rot, but once we’re killed, all the rotting our bodies would have had us imparted to us immediately. That’s why we turn to dust. We’ve been undead for so long that we would just be dust by that point.”

“Huh so you won’t rot you don’t need food, water or air what’s the catch?”

“Depends on who you ask.” He said. “Some say that the immortality itself is the curse. Some say it’s the ‘need’ to drink blood.” He said, using air-quotes when he said ‘need.’ “Others still don’t see a downside.”

“Heh immortality is definitely a tricky one I’d know”

Ghartix puts on a space suit. “I don’t need the jet pack or the grappling hook.” He mutters.

“so are you a demon or…”

“I’m not too sure myself.”

“Aright that’s fair. Wait you can fly in a vacuum?”

“Kind of?”

“Your’e weird, no face but ya need a suit”

Soon, everyone had put on their spacesuits and exited their ship. They then entered through the hole in the larger ship. The group found themselves in a large cargo room, stacked high with industrial containers. The Plague doctor looked around, surveying the environment. It was still, quiet. As the Plague doctor walked around, he felt a crunch beneath his feet. He looked down to see that he had crushed the brittle skull of a long-dead ship worker. He nonchalantly brushed the bone dust off his suit and continued to walk around.
@Runa
“Looks like they’ve been dead for a while.” He said to Aris.

“So it seems.”

They soon discovered that the room was littered with skeletons, barely any of them intact. “What the heck happened here?” The Plague doctor asked.

“Your guess is as good as mine…”