The Last Resistance (Space)

“Some flesh eating monster.” Aris guesses.

The plague doctor shrugged. He opened a hatch leading into the next room. “C’mon, let’s load up some supplies and get out of here.” He said as he hoisted up a cargo container.

“wait we should find out what caused this. We don’t want something that can do this running rampant”

As he said this, a dark shape scampered through the shadows. The Plague doctor saw this in his peripheral vision and whipped around. However, he saw nothing there. “I think we’ll be fine.” he said to Glub Glub. “Now can I nget help with these?” he said, passing a crate to him.

Ghartix grabs a crate.

As ghartix grabbed the crate, he was whipped off his feet by a tentacle. Some crates in the back of the room began shifting and rustling. “What was that?” the Plague doctor said.

“I’m not sure.” Ghartix faces the crates, grabbing his chain. “All I know is we’re definitely not alone…”

“Who cares” Glub loads his shotgun and fires two plasma infused buckshot shells towards the disturbance
“Don’t much like”

The containers were blown apart, revealing a massive shape behind the boxes. It towered above everyone menacingly. The crature then dove twards Ghartix. (@Toa_Distraxx)

Ghartix attempts to move out of the way.

Aris draws his blade, staring intently at the monster.

The monster rose above the crates, revealing its full form. It seemed to be an amalgam of the skeletons of the ship workers, loosly bonded together by a blob-ish form. (Think necromorphs from Dead Space.)

The monster shot out a tentacle towards Aris.

" 'nother day 'nother monster"
glub tosses out his mithrill hook and claws the amalgamation
“Doc what’s blob to you, know anything like this?”

Aris moves to the side, leaving an afterimage in his place, then lunges in and stabs with his sword.

The Monster began to move eratically, bucking Aris off of its body.

The Plague Doctor pulled out two pistols and fired at the monster, but the bullets didn’t faze it. The monster then began to charge toward him."I know killing you won’t be easy, but it sure will be fun.” A voice cawed from the plague Doctor’s mask. The doctor chuckled and jumped backwards, throwing a concoction into the air. He proceeded to pull out a handgun and shoot the bottle with the fluid in it, causing it to pour down onto the monster. Its skin began to burn off from the acidic nature of the fluid. The monster screamed and writhed, leaving an opening for the others to attack.

Ghartix throws his chain at the monster.

@Toa_Distraxx
The monster became ensnared in Ghartix’s chain. It wrigled around before shooting its tentacle toward Ghartix, wrapping entirely around him.

“Great. Now I’m stuck.” Ghartix mutters.

The creature then threw Ghartix into a wall.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
It turned its attention to Glub Glun, charging towards him.

Glub tosses out a spare oxygen tank before firing two plasma charged solid slugs into it causing a large ball of flame to quickly appear obscuring the vision of thing as glub glub calmly loads another two shots firing yet another barrage
“bye”