The "Let's Build Overlord Makuta" Topic

I would but I don’t have enough of the Kylo Ren light-saber piece

Looking forward to the review, this looks to be my favorite of the makuta models, and I’d love to build one if possible. didn’t somebody in here say something about making instructions? That’d be helpful

To the people who have ordered parts on bricklink does anybody have a total price for all 579 pieces minus the mask?

1 Like

am I the only want who forgot about this one?

tho this one is impossible to build

2 Likes

The only piece we don’t have is the gunmetal armor piece on the lower legs, but I see what you mean, we never saw more angle of this one to even attempt a deconstruction.

neither do these

1 Like

Oh that was trans purple? I thought it was black at first. Lego is really teasing us with all the unreleased pieces they show us.

1 Like

Hey, if you wanna create a topic for that Throne Makuta and ask @Toothdominoes for even more photos, go right ahead. /s

It is a pretty sweet model though…

2 Likes

A throne makuta would be cool…

This is a cool thing to recreate and I’d help, but this is off topic so I recommend you make s new topic for this discussion. If someone does make it, I suggest linking it so everyone can transition.

EDIT:

Here we go again…

We can do it.

1 Like

Does anyone know which set the giant wing pieces are from?

I think they were from an elves set. It was like 40$ so I just brick linked them.

Update:

I figured out a way to get all the masks on with mouth the Kylo parts and the figure really feels complete now.

Just to confirm, is it these:
http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=51342&name=Dragon%20Wing%2019%20x%2011&category=[Animal,%20Body%20Part]#T=S&O={}

Oh I thought you were talking about something else, but yes it’s those.

And the trans purple wide armor shell and the unprinted onua chest

But those are just stickers

What stickers?
Oh, I mean the uniter torso

Theres a uniter torso on him… i guess find a way to remove prints or put it on how it normally is

Yeah, just under the Onua 2015 torso

1 Like

guys we made a topic for that makuta, as for the printing I usually remove them using a file