The "Let's Build Overlord Makuta" Topic

Pretty sure that’s a trans-(red)orange BIONICLE head. You can see the short brain-stalk.

I can see why you think it can be a fist though.

EDIT:
@toothdominoes
Could it be possible for LEGO to release the trans-(red)orange head in a future theme?

3 Likes

Sure! I used Motip black primer to start it off. Then a coat of Motip satin black paint. This I then weathered with P3 Bloodtracker Brown.

@BBC1Wholock1, not much I can say about that, unfortunately. We resurrect old molds occasionally. Nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So, now it has come to me really wanting to build this guy. I’m wondering some things though:

How do you guys get the stickers / cloth made?

What are the parts values for these? I can’t find them anywhere:

pearl dark grey 24122
pearl dark grey 53989
pearl dark grey 11272
pearl dark grey 20473

Thanks!

I can answer the first two questions:

1. Go to the very top of the topic and there should be a like to the stickers. I personally printed them onto sticker paper, cut them out, and applied them to the figure.
  2. I haven’t seen anyone else other than myself make cloth, but I got mine from my local “Joan Fabrics”, any fabric store should have cloth that can work.
  3. I don’t really understand this question.

I hope this was helpful to you!

1 Like

Joan, or Jo-Ann?

What I meant was how many of those pieces do I need to make Overlord Makuta? Sorry for the confusion :confused:

About 7, But I just counted off my model, so I’d buy like 9 or 10 just incase.

About 8, but once again I’d buy extras just incase[quote=“Zorglorfian, post:269, topic:27422”]
pearl dark grey 11272
[/quote]

I could see 5 on the model but once again, extras.

2 and those are fairly large so I think you only need 2.

Hi i actually have done a build on mask maker makuta. It’s more of a moc!! check it out!!

4 Likes

Anyone have a parts list for the official Makuta the Mask Hoarder model?

You guys could call this topic “Operation Overlord” :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Yeah that woulda been great!

Hey what happened to your Vahi profile pic? It’s hard to recognize you without it.

1 Like

Thanks!

The Vahi… is gone for now, but it will come back soon :wink:.

2 Likes

Guys, check this out!

If you just let the video play, it will continue into parts 3, 2, and 4!

We need to thank Hamoomoo for this!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve been working with him on that.

2 Likes

is anyone going to try to do brawler makuta?

1 Like

There are a few people interested, but the main three designs that interested people were the JTO Makuta, Throne Makuta (In particular the one shown in the video) and the Overlord Makuta.

I believe the person involved in the Overlord Makuta build has plans to do Brawler Makuta at some stage though.

2 Likes

@ThatchMac didn’t you already build brawler Makuta

I’m working on it.

2 Likes

Oh I thought i saw him in one of your videos