The "Let's Build Overlord Makuta" Topic

Maybe you did…in pieces XD

1 Like

Which one is that?

Brawler is the makuta on the very right, before mask maker makuta

2 Likes

oh my favorite one, I though we had already made him

No, he’s the one on our right to the Overlord. In between Overlord and mask maker. He’s the shortest.

we are talking about this one right?

3 Likes

This is the model we are talking about:

2 Likes

well that’s the one I was talking about, and I though “we” I did nothing had made him before

1 Like

We haven’t made him before actually. But he is very similar to JtO Makuta.

I might have dreamed it, I dont know, maybe they took more pics of him and that’s why I though we did make him

1 Like

I remember that there were more photos of each of the models uploaded by BS01 and Bzpower so maybe.

1 Like

Well the Throne Model is too difficult since he has exclusive pieces and a few amount of pics…

Super quick Question. Did the Brawler Makuta have any pics without the chest piece and all that so I can see the main body build?

The Build looks ideal for a MOC I wanna make but I wanna swap out some pieces and change out the hands and such to suit the character a little better.

1 Like

No, Brawler does not have any photos like that.

1 Like

Dang, that’s a bit of a drag. I went through your review of it to see how the bodies built up but the only thing I’m stuck on is that chest attachment.

Oh well I can tune in tomorrow on your live stream Sat., I’m sure someone else is curious as well.

Hey guys. I myself am almost done building Mr. Overlord here… so close, but… I guess I hit a road block. Looking for a good cloth to use that I can put the markings on… any suggestions?

I found a surprisingly good material seven months, somewhere on a website, I’ll see if I can find it today.

1 Like

You can buy it without printings at capes4minifigs

3 Likes

I thought it was taken down from there :confused:

You can buy it again since about 2 months

1 Like