The Linkin Park appreciation topic!

As many of you know, Linkin Park is my all time favorite band of all time, and I always recommend them to fellow friends. whether you consider them hard rock or alt. metal, they have made an impact on music for better or worse. discuss away!

2 Likes

TFW I’ve only listened to a couple of their instrumentals and found only one or two that I found interesting

we… already have this…

nevermind

Anyway I really like the Reanimation remixes, and I don’t mind their music

1 Like

do we really? I looked for it and didn’t find anything. sorry…

@Tab I don’t agree, but you have your appeals man, and yes, chester has a godly talent, even live…

Linkin Park is not my cup of tea, though I understand the appeal. The music video for Breaking the Habit is nice and the lead vocalist has impressive lung capacity, too bad I find the music bland.

I used to listen to them all the time, then I grew up started finding them bland.

I still go back and listen to some songs now and then.

1 Like

if you found it bland, I would look into their new album, its pretty beast…

Linkin Park is my all-time favorite band. But unlike a lot of people I am more a fan of their latest albums, like A Thousand Suns, Living Things and Hunting Party.
And a new Fort Minor single is also great.

1 Like

Linkin Park is great; I’ve loved them for a long time now. In fact, I think it was Biotube that introduced me to them.

Their albums have some very different feels, but I like at least some of the songs in all of them. Meteora and Hybrid theory have a sound that I liked a lot back in the day, although I seldom listen to them anymore.(still great songs, just a tad bit burnt out. ATS and Living Things were and still are hit or miss albums for me. The best songs in them are usually kind of obscure; I’ll be gone, In my remains, Skin to bone, Until it breaks, Kings and Wretches and songs like that I enjoyed. The Catalyst, Castle of Glass, Burn it down, etc. were kind of meh, however.

I freakin’ loved The Hunting Party. There’s only one or two songs in there I don’t enjoy.

2 Likes

My friend
Danka

That basically sums up my thoughts on LP

Although I think I went through the teenage angst stage when I was 10 or 11, and have kinda grown out of those kinds of songs, I really still enjoy Linkin Park a lot. Especially the new album. It has a lot of really interesting sounds and they have a good feel to them.

This topic is crawling in my skin.
Linkin Park is one of my guilty pleasures.

7 Likes

why a guilty pleasure, rise?

Because I’m too smooth for edgy music 8D

5 Likes

sorry, wasn’t aware lol

1 Like

How are you smooth and edgy!!! thats not even physically possible!!!

I’m okay with them.
I don’t follow them or anything.
I just really liked Castle of Glass so I ended up getting the whole album…

1 Like

so it seems to me that most of you feel very meh towards them…oh well, each man to his own I guess…

He is Risebell
He defied all logic to make the impossible possible.

4 Likes

My arm has been amputated by edge.
Doesn’t hurt though.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

3 Likes

I dug out the Hybrid Theory CD out of the back of my dad’s GIANT CD collection and I listened to it. Two days later I bought the deluxe version of the album on iTunes and I especially like this song

1 Like