The Linkin Park appreciation topic!

I almost flagged this post cause the skellingtons spooked me.

3 Likes

Sorry that was an accident

I used to listen to Meteora on repeat a few years back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So LINKIN PARK is releasing a new album this year. It’s called “One More Light” and they released a new track called “Heavy” and it features singer Kiiara. What do you all think of this?

Sounds like something I’d hear on the radio that isn’t Linkin Park

So uh

This

2 Likes

To respond to myself first… I ended up really enjoying One More Light. Like I really thought it was gonna be mediocre. And to an extent, it is. But I find it really catchy and I feel bad it gets way more flak than deserved.

As for Chester dying, holy heck. Definitely thought it was a joke at first glance of the news but wow. Really sad. Linkin Park has been a part of my life in some way since I was a little kid, probably since Meteora or so… and I never even thought of something like this happening.

4 Likes

(ono)7

1 Like

Yeah that’s extremely sad, so I made a little memory of Chester picture.

2 Likes

Linkin Park has been around for pretty big portion of my life. Bionicle (and a friend of mine) kinda introduced them to me because of all those somewhat angsty but still cool music videos. Sad to hear he’s passed. Wish his family the best.

2 Likes

This is pretty sad, especially when I had just discovered this band. I suppose I can’t relate to people who’ve known it for longer, though.

I was listening to their Transformers music the night that it happened some time before media announced anything. Freaky.

1 Like

Rip Chester

1 Like

Rip Chester
He will be missed by many…

2 Likes

The very first album I ever bought was Hybrid Theory. These guys were a large part of my early teen years.