The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Almost forgot to talk about the miniatures I got.

Five Terminators and a Dreadnought… They need a touch up on the details though after I put on the first coats of paint

7 Likes

8 Likes

Ay Brickheadz. Enjoy them my man.

2 Likes

My collection of Bionicle games continue to expand. This one even came with a box!

16 Likes

this is what i received today:

and yes, this one is a PAL version, so it can be played on my Playstation 2… To bad it died yesterday :cry: Now i need to get a replacement

and lastly, some green energon cubes

5 Likes

aw ye

2 Likes

Turns out Half-life was $0.99 on Steam so I nabbed it.

1 Like

So you bought Half-Life instead of Half-Life Source? (granted they’re both the same game, but the later is redone in the source engine so it’s a lot more stable in my experience compared to the golden source engine it was originally released on)

I didn’t know there was a difference, so I just picked the normal one.

robbing in the 80’s
Or something.

14 Likes

heheheh nice haul thou

1 Like

Today i received another Armada character:

6 Likes

Added Rome: Total War Gold Edition, Knights of the Old Republic II, Age of Empires II HD, and Nidhooooooooooooooooooooooooooggr(!) to my Steam library yesterday.

Eiffel Tower, baguette, Jerry Lewis, Jean Pierre, Gustave, hon hon
Yes I bought another one, I just love that Lego made this. I think I spent 20 minutes collectively fondling bags for these three.

5 Likes

Random thing that happened while buying this, when the cashier’s assistant saw it and said “Yo! I’m totally buying that! This movie was awesome!”

Also the cover isn’t kidding when it says steelbook. It’s not made of steel but it’s made of metal. Really cool

6 Likes

Those costumes are some of the best designs for a suit of armor to come out of Hollywood since 2008’s Iron Man.

1 Like

My sister’s literally obsessed with this game…but honestly it looks amazing.

Just go to GTA V, rainbow six siege, and just cause 3

First off; story time. As a kid we lived near a neighborhood that had a yearly neighborhood wide yard sale. At one of those sales I found 2 transformers but only had enough for 1; cybertron supreme star scream and primus without his omega lock; from the picture I’m sure you can tell I made a terrible choice that day.

6 Likes

But that’s a brick, why not get the Legends, or atleast the Generations version?