The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I like that Black Bohrok-Kal due to his very useful shield pieces.

4 Likes

Could make a decent Rip-Tire imo =P

Or a deadly ball of death

2 Likes

I just got the Full game of battlefield 1 for the Xbox one for free!!!

2 Likes

Visited a Sci Fi book store in Stockholm with my sisters, and got this Star Wars book that I have a feeling is known as the “Campaign for Battlefront 2015”.

And I guess this half drunk Trocadero counts as well?

5 Likes

Bounty Hunter Battle pack

Imperial trooper battle pack

first order transport battle pack

Jyn Erso constraction figure

Elite series K-2SO

Elite Series Death Trooper (large version)

And I have another battle pack coming in the mail along with the Vader transformation set.

13 Likes

rip in peace Jyn’s box.

8 Likes

I had to carry all these in a suitcase from Florida to my house in Texas.

3 Likes

Twilight Company is a great read. You can see certain things in that book that were almost certainly campaign missions that never became real, and has some great characters. It’ll be interesting to see if there will be any crossover between the characters in this book and Battlefront: Inferno Squad.

4 Likes

Aaaaaahhhhh. Inferno, I know that name well

Which one? The ant or the fire truck?

1 Like

Niether. It was an RP reference

1 Like

His name is Larry.

22 Likes

You should make him some big custom tonfas.

3 Likes

larry looks sad. i think he needs a firend. (edit: friend for some people who find my spelling not up to par.)

2 Likes

What on earth is a firend? I understand you may be trying to put an end to arsony, but It doesn’t make any sense to put it in this topic. /s

3 Likes

Hi Larry.

5 Likes

Since the first live-action Transformers film is 10 years old today, I picked up The Last Knight Barricade. I like the molding, but the paint leaves a lot to be desired. I bet Reprolabes will have a field day with this guy. Also, LEGO Dimensions fun packs were marked down to $5 at Wal-Mart in the clearance section, so I picked up Doc Brown as well.

15 Likes

@Toby_Echozap
Larry has a firend now.

“Staring contest, go!”

19 Likes

thank god. poor Larry. at least he has a fiernd

2 Likes

That’s his only firieneieeiiend.

4 Likes