The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Am I the only one who finds this picture cheesy as nothing I’ve seen in a while?

you aint worthy

6 Likes

Guardians of the Galaxy is cheesy as nothing I’ve seen in a while, didn’t really like it…

Well everyone is talking about that Prime-1 Beast Wars Season 1 Megatron with dead Dinobot parts scatting around, but the Primal one is nicer just because of the Waspinator parts random around.

1 Like

what

10 Likes

I just had to share this.
So I ordered the missile to complete my energon landquake
Here’s the packaging.

4 Likes

The galaxy’s greatest source of order.

9 Likes

But the real question remains: can he hit a target?

2 Likes

My new laptop

7 Likes

I’m not that fond of the movie’s humor and story, and since I’m not that kind of guy who also looks for references and stuff, I found it forgettable.

I’m generally not a big fan of superhero movies in general either, so really it had nothing of interest for me.

Like a bird of prey, Nitro Zeus swoops down to join Megatron and the other Decepticons.

6 Likes

I got a bunch of assignments for college today yaaaaaay.

Help me.

11 Likes

Don’t die. Remember, they’re more afraid of you then you are of them.

2 Likes

Art class is by far my favorite now! And most of my math homework is digital and easy

1 Like

Today, the item GameStop told me about on Wednesday has arrived… And I have now collected it.

BEHOLD

5 Likes

So you are from Sweden huh. Or did you just get it from a Swedish Gamestop?

Anyway my brother pre ordered this game.

Nope, Norway.

Og jeg er fra Norge også. :wink:

1 Like

I only based my assumption on the fact that the price tag said 799 kr so yeah my bad.

Anyways hope you enjoy the game my brother sure does Also R.I.P Metroids 20 annivesrey

Really? Cool. I’m actually a quarter Norwegian myself.

2 Likes

goodbye old 2DS

hello New 2DS XL

also hello first metroid game

18 Likes