Sorry if the images are sideways

10 Likes

I got a new computer.

Sideway images are lame.

9 Likes

I couldn’t find this anywhere near me
So hooray for Amazon

12 Likes

The Temple of The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon is one of my personal favorite sets of 2017. It looks amazing, has some fantastic play features, and includes one of the better grouping of figs in the line.

Also doggos. I like doggos.

3 Likes

Or as Garmadon puts it The omelet omelet weapon

3 Likes

Glad that you were able to snatch that set - I’ve been looking everywhere for it.

Between this and the MF, you must have a massive LEGO budget.

3 Likes

I might spend a wee’ bit more than I prolly should.

Oh my poor checking account…

4 Likes

The new Star Destroyer, which was a really fun build

And motivation to finally rebuild my imperial shuttle, after a certain incident with gravity

11 Likes

Its everyday bro with that college assignment flow. 10 homework assignments in 3 days, man chem exam is next. Its everyday bro. Its everyday bro. I said where’d my weekends go.
Something about collars popin’. Yes I can rap and no I’m not from (little) compton. N E W E N G L A N D I S M Y C I T Y. And because of that one professor my notes are ■■■■■■.

6 Likes

I’m both entertained, impressed with your skills, and afraid of finishing High school.

4 Likes

Bought some girls parts off bricklink. Some of these recolors are uncommon, including the bright green 2x2 cylinder bricks and the lime fabuland barrel. In the upper left there are three yellow hoops.

The hoops are interesting pieces that are 3.18 mm thickness which means anything with a clip can connect to them at any point, as shown below.

This part is incredibly useful and for whatever reason lego quit making them after 2003.

11 Likes

Can’t you just use pneumatic tubing? I mean, it might be larger than usual, but still…

I spent all day playing Zelda…
The Switch is an amazing piece of hardware.

5 Likes

Clips can’t attach to pneumatic tubing, it’s too wide. They can attach to rigid hose. The advantage of the hoop is that you don’t need to use up 2 units of space to connect both ends with an axle joiner or friction pin. For instance, if you were building a tower with the hoop as a base, you’d want the hoop covered equally from all angles without an axle joiner or friction pin creating a straight line in one side of the wall. Plus rigid hose would stress whatever’s connecting the ends and eventually let go, since it’s, well, rigid. There are soft hoses that wouldn’t damage the connector, though. But there’d still be a straight line in your tower.

3 Likes

Put those Bionicle masks on them scala figures just for laughs.

Just use some rubber bands.

2 Likes

@TeslaEffect

Survivor: Belville Edition

23 Likes

Yasss my homie!

1 Like

new lord of the flies is looking better than expected.

5 Likes

Got this qt yesterday

Oh boo it’s a sideways picture

7 Likes