The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

it’s this one

4 Likes

ooooooooh, that’s a pretty good one. Not as good as Dawn of War 1, but still really good.

2 Likes

I bought a constraction Chewbacca and Kylo Ren, and a Jurassic Park t-■■■■■ yesterday while out. I built the sets and they are pretty cool!

2 Likes

If your birthdays are lackluster; I recommend getting a job and buying everything you really want.

16 Likes

Got Titans Return Crazy UFO Man Cosmos and Robo-Mer-man Seaspary.

4 Likes

My (complete lack of a) life is complete

15 Likes

Went to a military show last Sunday and got this neat poster to show for it.

It’s even signed by the test pilot!

11 Likes

Time to bust out my paints.

7 Likes

Today was my first day at my local anime convention and this one store was having a liquidation sale so a got all of this in a big box for 50$.

I also got this lil’ dude.

6 Likes

My sincerest apologies if I’m out of the loop, but what are ya going to paint on it?

Turns out nothing. Usually bandai of america simplifies everything compared to the sentai but it’s really close to its sentai version.

1 Like

Ay. I see that NXedge you got there. Hope you like it as much as I did.

Hopefully it wasn’t over 20 bux.

Got TR Broadside, Twinferno, Box-collection of Godzilla movies (plus 2 Mothra’s movies), & Transformers: The Last Knight DVD.

3 Likes

I just won this bid. Now maybe I’ll try to find a delta megazord to go with it.

6 Likes

Oh look. Its a head master.

2 Likes

Man, that’s in pretty solid shape.

In other news, I ordered a few misprint Kanohi from eBay. Should be arriving this weekend.

-Azani

Oh yeah I got this blurry image.

I also got $250, these

and a new phone for my birthday

I also bought myself a copy of the Batman Album by Prince Tomb Raider Legend, and Tomb Raider 2013. Tomb Raider Legend is also probably the only game I’ve asked for a refund on on Steam.

8 Likes

Just got mega construx gyarados

Also; lego. Why have you not made duel sided peices yet? I already want maybe 2 more of this guy just for the parts.

5 Likes

PEZ shaped brick pieces…yes please.

That’s another reason; so many rounded plates and pieces along with 1x1 slopes with a stud attached. Just so many good bricks.