The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

My son.

13 Likes

How much did you get it for?

1 Like

I got it for 130$

Dude. That is a steal! I can’t seem to find it for anything short of $200. Where did you get it from?

2 Likes

tfsource and bbts have it for 150

Don’t forget to feed him Titanmasters daily!

3 Likes

Sounds good. Though it’ll have to wait till after I complete my DVD collection. Until its done, I’m not getting anything over $15 or so.

1 Like

Amazon

1 Like

The cheapest I can find him for there is about 145.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Titans-Return-Trypticon/dp/B01N3AZ13G/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1507244033&sr=1-2&keywords=transformers+titans+return+titan+masters+trypticon
Though Fort Max is also there for an even 100. Too bad I don’t actually want him.

1 Like

who does?/s?

1 Like

Hold on what is that Tyranid model called, I play space marines and I might have to purge ya, kiddo

Oh yeah Yesturday I got the Diecast Black Lion from Voltron: Legendary Defender at Wal-mart. He’s pretty sweet. He was also only $13, while everywhere else I’ve looked had him for $17 or higher. Score

3 Likes

The Bigboy is gonna be a Magnetized Tervigon(/Tyrannofex) they’re going to be encased in a blob of Termagants, the Hungryboys up top. They basically respawn Termagants every turn for free, so they’re one of the most synergistic HQs at a Tyranid Player’s disposal. They all are a while down the rode I’m still painting my first Brood of Warriors.

1 Like

Nice. I had found green, red, and yellow in store. I kinda wish though the head turned so Voltron could pose better.

2 Likes

Oh man that’s nice. I mean, totally heretical, yeah, heretical as heck

1 Like

Found Titans return slugslinger today and while messing around with him and trigger happy this happened.

5 Likes

H-how? I’m slightly scared

1 Like

10 Likes

A weapon to surpass metal gear!

4 Likes

mmmm yes

8 Likes