The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Well last night I got The Creature From the Black Lagoon and the Invisible Man DVDs.

2 Likes

the humans have ebay

4 Likes

So I just got Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Scorn, and right off the bat I can say that I love him.

Though I hate the way they handled the right arm.

That’s better.

And here’s the beast mode.

All in all I really love this figure, though there are a few issues with my copy in particular. First of which is the spinosaures sail. Its a little iffy.

But honestly I don’t really mind. If anything I think it makes it look kinda cool. The 2nd issue is that the outward shoulder joint on the right arm is pretty loose.

Again, I don’t really mind. It can be a little annoying, but its not really a huge problem. Now for the 3rd and final problem. That is the hips.

After playing with him for a while, I noticed that the previous owner of this Scorn had stuffed tiny pieces of tape in the hip’s ball joints. This is because without them the hips are ridiculously loose. Granted, they’re not extremely tight with them in, but without them he is completely incapable of standing at all. Now they where initially sticking out a fair bit, but I managed to make it look better.

Here he is with another red autobot deluxe that I was really excited for.

Here he is with Titans Return Twinferno, because he’s also cool.

Here he is with Twinferno is his secret super legs mode.

And finally here he is with my other movie dinobots.

Out of the two other deluxe dinos I have, Scorn is definitely my favorite. That and his plastic feels the best out of the three. The only other movie dinobots I’m planning on getting are Slug and maybe Slash. If I get Slash I’m probably going to sell Snarl. I don’t really like Snarl all that much. Anyway, in short, I love this figure, and highly recommend it.

4 Likes

So on my quest to complete my spotlight sixshot cast ive gotten me a reflector.
Spectro:

Spyglass:

Veiwfinder:

Group:

Camra:

8 Likes

You know, the camera mode kinda looks like its made out of lego.

5 Likes

>generations warpath it seems we are envious of each other's possessions

4 Likes

I paid 50 US dollars for that thing, and I don’t regret a single penny.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I refuse to pay more than twenty for a deluxe
Seriously, you must have really wanted him

1 Like

I did. Though there are very few deluxes I’d do that for. Scorn I probably wouldn’t have gone over 30 for, and CW Rook I might go to 40-ish if I can ever find him.

2 Likes

All you tots and your Transformers.

Things I got:

An all A’s report card.

My very own Discord server.

If u wanna join lemme know

2 Likes

I received a cursed item this Saturday.

My friend found this when he was cleaning his closet.

19 Likes

Fool! Get it away before you doom us all!

3 Likes

That’s a good mask, though.

So my other item arrived,

And him with the other modern microchange guy:

Though on another note, when I got reflector spyglass’s backpack was worryingly tight , and when I transformed him…

But here’s all my recent guys together:

8 Likes

So I bought Megaman Legacy collection (both vol 1 and 2) on Steam for a total of $17.

That’s less than what Collection 2’s retail price is.
Steam is taking over my life.

1 Like

Got SpongeBob seasons 7 thought 9 today, now I complete the seasons and movies on DVD for now until season 10 comes out in the near future.

This is what i received today:

10 Likes

Dang nice. At some point I need to get me some slizer heads and feet… all those pretty colors.

1 Like

Annnnddd Vol 1 doesn’t work. Poohey.

1 Like

They were going down from the webstore soon, so I bought 1 last of these Start Collecting! Tyranids boxes.

Also, I finally have enough boxes to organize all my projects.

Really hoping the new Codex getting released in a few weeks is one of the good ones.

3 Likes