The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

They look like minicons. Were these released before or after Armada?

Before. Micromasters where late G1.

2 Likes

Before. These were G1 minicons basically.

1 Like

@MaxinePrimal @Khalsa721 i ask because some of them look like their mold was later used for the minicons from Armada.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised. A lot of their engineering was definitely used later in the minicons.

Look, a wild Oonie post!

Big accumulation haul from over the past few months.

Not pictured: Lots of Brickheadz (cap, Hulk, sparrow, widow, iron-man, legbat, datgirl, jokester, robird), Moar Brickheadz (l-loyd, old man, capnphasma, finn the traitor), gold Miru, silver Pakari, infected Hau.

And $2400-worth of plastic pieces…
/s?

10 Likes

throws pokeball

2 Likes

If you’ve got extra bricktober-figs… :wink:

Still, good haul. Ninjago stuff et al is always great, even for that cost.

Oddly enough, despite buying these Go-Bot things for about six years now, this is the only leader class figure I own.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t expect you to need a ninja consultant.

2 Likes

Robo Wheels! I loved those things!!!

Seems legit. It’s from the same Walmart that had the three dollar Marceline fun packs. The store actually quit carrying the Star Wars buildable figures sans Speeder Bike since they’ve been selling so poorly.

7 Likes

Black Friday haul. I also remembered why I quit Black Friday shopping.

6 Likes

Got these really nice Bluetooth headphones from my dad as an early Christmas present. Now I can listen to music when I need to get up from my computer and get some food. It’s pretty nice.

7 Likes

best boys

10 Likes

To remain short, I ended up getting real lucky to find said sets in my area, and I was able to get a 25% off discount from an employee that was unaware of it not meant to be appliable to Lego purchases.

(Side note, the extra figures not belonging to either products were personally added by me from seperate purchases)

8 Likes

On Friday, I got Titans Returns Slugslinger, A new pair of headphones that isn’t crappy, & shocking Combiner Wars Scattershot (single pack version.)

1 Like

I’m a bit late this time around, but I picked up Ultra Moon the other day

Those who’ve played the first Sun/Moon will be happy to know that the tutorial is a bit shorter in Ultra :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well i had to recently send my back to amazon for a refund. It did not work on the two 3DS i have. Wish Amazon and Nintendo could write down the region lock for their games. It was ither that or i received a game card that just did not work correctly.

While I’m still debating whether or not to post a picture, today’s the first day of deer season, and I got a real nice 6-point.