The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Finally new parts

I also just got the black phantom set

2 Likes

I just added the copper Pakari and the chrome Hau today.

6 Likes

Got some late Christmas money

Also ordered a bunch of trickstar Yugioh cards off amazon.

3 Likes

Behold!

The Dandy Wing Gundam Fenice

5 Likes

I got some violent video games in the steam sale

the best kind of games

Think I’ll take a review of the stuff I got this year:

Summer 2017

Managed to get the two sets I wanted, more for minifigs that for actual builds. Not a bad set, but definitely underwhelming

While in China, I (we?) stumbled upon a wild Toys ‘R’ Us. Although the prices were crazily high (130 RMB for the Battle Suit alone!), my relatives (uncle-aunt) insisted on purchasing sets as a good host (I hadn’t expected them to actually purchase the sets though). The bike was my brother’s, although I recall maybe encouraging that purchase over the other one(?).

November-December (IDK) 2017

Got exactly what I wanted, though the CMFs were an afterthought. Went with them because I’m sure squid guy would be a lot worse.

Following my abysmal finals and during a full-day exemption, I decided to take a break and buy Dawn of Iron Doom before going to see The Last Jedi. The Iron Doom was out of stock, unfortunately (didn’t expect any stock, to be frank), and while I ended up seeing TLJ the next Sunday, I did still manage to get a pretty good set. Master Falls worked pretty well though, and (bag-feeling helped) got Jay and Cole to round off the team (sans Zane).

Christmas haul. Jay’s Jet was also my little bro’s. Also got a fantastic book:

If you don’t know what this is, search Google. What to Google? I dunno, try “Nova Express” or something else.

So yeah, current collection +WHAP notes to cover off my garbage fiction collection (I’ve gotta get rid of those). Should fill up when I finish building everything, and I’m sure you know what’s going into that hole in the Bounty section ;).

1 Like

Is it to late to Show what i’ve got for christmas?
If not

Now i can do this

7 Likes

Yesterday I got that Hulk v Red Hulk set and a dog.

4 Likes

I love how you just said it so calmly.

4 Likes

Well at least I named her, Rogue.

1 Like

Is she a… Rogue, one?

2 Likes

I wasn’t calling the dog it, I was saying referring to the sentence

1 Like

Splet

5 Likes

Today, I got a Mario ■■■■■, a pair of pants, mostly of the Legends wave 1 of Power of the Primes, A Arnie Marvel book featured the X-Men, & The Lego Ninjago Movie DVD.

1 Like

Got like, 18 volumes of Yu-Gi-Oh the other day

2 Likes

Funny little set with some very interesting pieces. They made Belle’s friends into monstrously oversized creatures for some reason. More like Beauty and the Beasts. Chip even grew an extra handle.

4 Likes

I got H1Z1 and War in the North on PC today
yeah yeah PUBG is better but it’s expensive, and H1Z1 was on sale. I also had War in the North on ps3 but I wanted it on pc.

Got these bois for christmas

4 squads of 5 chaos space marines
2 squads of 6 khorne berzerkers
6 bikers
2 Rhino APCs
5 really heckin old chaos terminators
5 really heckin old chaos space marine cultists or scouts im not sure
And the land raider

I also got dark imperium alongside that so I have a lot of painting to do.

8 Likes

Just sent my first Bricklink order!!! :smiley:
(Zoom in the Image to See it Fully.)
Wanted to Rebuild all the Toa Mata, I completed Tahu before, but all the others needed pieces, and I Never bought Kopaka before now though.

9 Likes