The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Yesterday I get my very first G1 sets. Now I have Toa Metru Vakama, the blue Visorak (without the Rhotuka) and Nuhrii (without 2 pieces in the neck and with the wrong disk. I think the seller kept them years in a box, without caring about them). I also got the book Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Sea of Monsters .

3 Likes

Got a monkey toy for my dog, and I also got Ducktales (1987) vol. 1 DVD.

2 Likes

Here are all of my temples from Ninjago together

9 Likes

So, you don’t have the temple of Light?

also, im not sure if Ninjago City can be considerd a temple…

Unless of course you meant more of the large size of these sets.

1 Like

No I don’t have it and yes you’re right. Some of the set I didn’t include though were the Ultra Sonic and Steath Raiders, and the Epic Dragon Battle

1 Like

And with that I now have all 4 1/100 scale celestial being suits.

1 Like

I got CW Hot Spot and Cyclonus in the mail today.

1 Like

4 Likes

There’s about to be a whole lot of aft woopin’ going on.

2 Likes

When you need only lerahk to complete your rahkshi collection and some paint for your duplicate Kraata.

When you have to scavenge the internet to find an ok reaction

1 Like

Got this on Tuesday.

7 Likes

Got me all the wave 1 dinobots

Slash is a pretty cool figure and valcanicus is a beast even with incorrect limbs.

5 Likes

Odds and ends from BL. Green boat studs will probably get used on a luigi moc in the future.

3 Likes

4 Likes

So I just got PoTP Grimlock. Made a little comic about it.

https://maximusprimal.tumblr.com/post/169913763288/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-why-we

2 Likes

I got Power of the Primes Swoop, Slug, & Grimlock today.

3 Likes

I finished the BOI!: I don’t want Jazz Edition

2 Likes

He has entered my house, and he and his massive feet are glorious.

2 Likes

I’ll probably be getting one of these guys for like 9 dollars, if I’m lucky I’ll get the 3, but I can’t decide which one of them to buy

I want them for the pieces only

5 Likes

9 Dollars for one of these, used, isn’t the best deal. If you’re buying just one, go for $4-$7, if you’re buying all three of these, $12-$15 for the bunch is good.