The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Nice, but how does he work?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t know! Someone tell me how King Crimson works! I need to know, please, I need to know!

2 Likes

Finally got around to buying a duplo doll off bricklink, always curious about this line. Back in 2001, lego decided to try their hand at the preschool doll market. This one stands approximately 6 in/15.24 cm tall, about the same height as a Toa Mata or an Av-Matoran. The hands and feet are duplo compatible and the clothes are removable. The face is quite good for a lego product, no ugly angular-styled face like the SW buildable figures or creepy 1000-yard stare like Nick Bluetooth and Allegra. The arms and legs swivel up and down and the neck is balljointed. The doll, baby, and carriage only cost $10 back in 2001 or about $14 today.

6 Likes

post a picture of it next to a toa mata

1 Like

Tahu with his mask on is slightly taller.

Without the mask they are closer.

13 Likes

Got these in the mail:

6 Likes

just went to that store where I got the Pokémon cards back in August and bought some more stuff

A DM screen
3 sets of dice
and a giant D20

and here be a picture of all my dice as of now

4 Likes

So when I ordered PoTP Skrapnel a couple weeks ago, there were some errors, and I finally got it all resolved yesterday. It’ll be getting here tomorrow, finally completing my legends insecticon trio. Thank Primus for re-releases.

1 Like

So I was browsing eBay and I found this dumb origami Dino megazord ko thing; I love it. It’s just so stupid.

10 Likes

0/10 no triceratops. /s

1 Like

I think I saw on the sale page E,F,G combiner set has that one.

1 Like

i got dice

11 Likes

hah
nerd

5 Likes

Did you roll a 1 on a ninth level spell? It looks like Gravity has inverted.

6 Likes

I got dice a while back, they were Tolkien style elven ones.

2 Likes

One shall be sacrificed for parts and the other is becuase I like doggies.

6 Likes

Hi doggie.

2 Likes

OK, THIS is probably the last bit of Bionicle G2 I’ll be getting.

8 Likes

umm. your uk arent you? if so how did you get these and mind pointing me in the right direction

Got 'em on Bricklink; luckily it was a UK-based seller that had them. After I got these, there was another three left if I remember correctly.

2 Likes