The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

today, i received the following items:

2 Likes

Today I get the fifth volume of Harry Potter. However, I won’t read it, cause I still don’t have volume 3 and 4.

I’m still sad these replaced skylanders.

1 Like

Years later and hasbro has yet to pass the perfection that was the transformers animated toyline

4 Likes

Where did you get that? I’ve been wanting an animated Magnus for ages.

2 Likes

I saw him at a local secondhand shop in the mall. Missing the hammer and a few panels but doesn’t bother me.
Edit; after checking eBay he generally goes for 20$ in my shape and 40-60 complete. I’d definitely recommend him.

1 Like

Why are the Transformers toys so popular?

1 Like

When are transforming robots not popular?

3 Likes

Answer: Never.
Transformers: Superior.
Other current running toy franchises: Inferior.

1 Like

I’m just wondering how the hasbro megazords will be. They’re already good at transforming robots.

It’ll be better than anything Bandi’s done.

2 Likes

Today i received the following items:

2 Likes

Soul of Chogokin would like to have a word with you, mate.

Well aside from that obviously.

1 Like

@ToaWeissPepsi108
I’m still sad that nothing replaced skylanders and we’re done with it, because that would be awesome.

@Toa_Vladin
Because they were made to be incredibly original and functioning toys.
(I’m not even into transformers that much but that’s just easy logic.)

1 Like

Speaking of transformers my quest to get a botcon sg classics hotrod for my ko upgrade set is over.

And the scythe weapon I got with said upgrade fits in his hand perfectly. Now I just need the correct symbols

3 Likes

Last night I got Power of the Primes Optimus Prime and some undershirts thanks parents!

Lucky, I barely get deluxes

I got Marvel Legends Yellow Costume Daredevil, Ultimate Spider-Girl, and some LEGO Batman Movie and Simpsons Series 2 Minifigure series.

1 Like

Scored a good deal on this on Amazon.

This is an Amazon exclusive set that was released originally with a DVD/Digital copy of the 2017 movie.

The set has been seriously discounted from $50 to just $9.50.
From reviews I watched, their designs are sort of a hybrid between the original TV series and the new movie, even the figures themselves (they have removable helmets) are based on the original cast from the show.

1 Like