The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I’ll paint them all. Just not sure what colors.

These guys are amazing

6 Likes

help i cant stop buying marvel legends

Got this Shocker and Symbiote Spidey.

I need to stop lol.

4 Likes

Ha, you’re lucky that your stores didn’t skip the Lizard Wave, like my did. So much for getting a Gwenpool.

How do you like that Lizard figure with it’s weird leg articulation, by the way?

Oh I ordered this lizard off of Ebay. Don’t have the funds to buy the whole wave, nor did I want to.

Leg articulation bothers me sometimes. He has a hard time standing up without using the tail as a prop.

Lots of parts and intact figures I wanted. The hero factory sets were pretty much untouched lol.

9 Likes

Dang it I want that Stars Tahu.

Said no true BIONICLE fan ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Unless you want to have a Reviving Bionicle display in your collection.

8 Likes

When I was 7, the first Lego Club magazine I ever got was the January 2010 issue, which advertised the Stars sets.
Nostalgia, mate.
Nostalgia.

1 Like

Having nostalgia for seeing the Stars at age 7

I was 14, FeelsBadMan

6 Likes

Yesterday I got Marvel Legends Mister Fantastic.

1 Like

Can he stretch?

2 Likes

Just got these guys in the mail yesterday.

8 Likes

Yeah I was 7 too mate, but I think I got mostly brickmaster magazines back then, I have lots of lego club left but not any ones other than 2011. Which sucks because I did have ones older than that but I lost them all.

2 Likes

I finally bought a PS2 memory card.

3 Likes

i’m invading your house at the next available opportunity

6 Likes

All for ten dollars at a thrift store. Complete with an unconnected skull and eye peice.

Of course I just added another black pin from my own collection instead of the gear function. Only thing damaged is the mini booklet.

13 Likes

That’s really cool. All my model needs is his sheild and he’ll be complete.

holy crap, that’s like the whole figure though.
Nice find.

1 Like