can we buy the Slime Merch too?

1 Like

yep
its on redbubble

2 Likes

Oh yay.
Top 10 Anime Reveals.

1 Like

Could you link it for those of us who don’t feel like going on a search to find it

3 Likes

Here:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/politicalslime/works/30259641-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

5 Likes

ok that makes more sense, but I suppose my point sorta still stands (Atleast in my opinion) that you don’t exactly need to hoard this stuff.

He isn’t hoarding though, if I liked a game enough I would buy it three times on three different platforms

By the way, got more stuff today.

5 Likes

hang on. since when can you get a tv ■■■■■ model for your shirts. or is that the real slime ( i joke i get how it works i smart boy at computer )

if he actually hired someone for his ■■■■■ I would’ve given up hope on him being a legitimate lego fan and not just some corporate sell out.

(well I have reasons for disliking him but they’re very different )

Last night I got the final winter Lego DC superheroes set that is a Superman and his Superdog vs Lobo.

@SteampunkTahu made me these spidey decals. I made the venom ones myself

3 Likes

Another batch of 3D printed parts from Shapeways

13 Likes

giv me dem

2 Likes

I just picked these up from my local Bricks and Minifigs today.

This would be my third Turaga and fourth g1 toa. Making nice additions to my G1 collection.

14 Likes

this is what i received today:

11 Likes

Just received my signed copy of TWRP’s new (first) album ‘Together Through Time’. I thought I’d stick it and their last EP ‘Ladyworld’ next to my signed GotZ poster.

So now I have a TWRP Wall:

8 Likes

Recently got new shades, skinny jeans, and a New York T-■■■■■ (no, I’m not going to New York, I just liked the ■■■■■ :P)

2 Likes