The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

not to be confused with the other blackout I posted six days ago

2 Likes

Hey guys! Down in the pit orders off places come a long time. Speaking of that, I orders zaktan and he should be coming Thursday. I also bought a lot of 5 bohrok that should be coming Saturday. My collection consists of Myself (takadox), matoro, tahu nuva, gali mata, gahdok(or whichever one the blue one is), hordika vakama,and kohrok and lehvak. Also squid from the squid launcher is alive so I guess…

2 Likes

More Heomeschoolers? Man, there are a lot of us here.

2 Likes

still have that guy in my display case. Love it though grimlock is a lot more fun to just mess around with.

The Corado Springs Comicon is the best. If you see a guy in an Agent Venom Cosplay this year that’ll be me.

And I’ll be the guy cosplaying gokai red (or known stateside as supermega red. Great sentai but garbage power rangers.)

1 Like

Cool, I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Grimlock doesn’t have nearly 11 years of nostalgia attached. That and I have a one figure per character rule

1 Like

I’ve recieved my first bricklink order today

5 Likes

Nice!

collected this from the post office today:

5 Likes

I love that set so much. Not to mention the oh so very Japanese art on the instructions.

1 Like

I got some new shoes.

1 Like

Nice. I recently got some black slipon (coughknockoffcough) Vans

Last Night I got all of the Power Of The Primes wave 3 Deluxes (Terrorcons Wave) now I really to get a hold of a Rippersnapper and a Hun-Gurrr from the invisible wave.

1 Like

Meanwhile my Walmart just restocked… wave 1 deluxes and voyagers. They have wave 2 prime masters and legends though.

Just dusted off my old Wii U and picked up The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I’m new to the series but still super exited for it.

1 Like

There was also a Ben 10 Swampfire, but I’m selling that.

6 Likes

Good choice.

1 Like