The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Now all I need is hungurr and I have a proper abominus for my collection.

6 Likes

don’t get sucked in man, the nintendo fall is coming soon and I wouldn’t want you (or anyone besides fanboys) to get in the crossfire.

/s (sort of )

Hey, even if they don’t make any more after this, I still have games going back to the early nineties to play. Also, Update: The game is great.

A sealed-in-box Kohrok-Va. A fairly uncommon find.

~W12~

13 Likes

Maybe it has two white krana inside like the one my brother got? :thinking:

Nice find Btw!

I received this on Friday:

3 Likes

That’s a good set, though liokaiser is a tad unstable

:thinking:

Can’t wait for all the Nintendo games coming out this Fall…

[spoiler]

What a great game. Actually might pick this up for some ironic fun.[/spoiler]

1 Like

Time to list some things of what I got from the past two weeks: some shirts, POTP Inferno, new pairs of pants, TMNT mini Donnatello v Shredder set, & a lot of Lego Bricks and Baseplates.

1 Like

I just got the pieces to rebuild my old Vezon & Fenrakk set that I scrapped in 2007 to build crappy mocs.

This is by far my favorite bionicle set.

12 Likes

Well I finally downloaded new Gundam breaker aka the closest thing to real Gunpla battle.

Edit; well I love the customization and the gameplay but it’s hard to call the bare minimum story worth 60$ even with battlelogue ep 1 and the uncluded dlc pack. I’m glad I decided against the preorder including a clear age 2 magnum model with no bonus dlc.

Couldn’t decide on getting Predaking or the rest of the Dinobots, so I decided to work on getting another team (I have the last two ordered).

3 Likes

I got that blue hippy transformers guy yesterday.

This is all of the Lego I got during my Month long trip to Germany. Alongside some peeling knives, two Legoland Deutschland Water bottles, a Legoland Deutschland baseball cap, a chocolate soccer ball, and 11 bags of this German candy called Nimm 2.

11 Likes

Got myself octopath traveller for the switch

1 Like

these are the things i received on Wednesday:

8 Likes

I’ll get pictures later, but I got the Pearl and Marina amiibo.

1 Like

A very good boy named Tahnok-Kal, complete too

11 Likes

Your Tahnok-Kal looks like it feels all warm and fuzzy inside.

6 Likes