The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

how can you not know about Transformers The Movie?

Seriously. Go watch it. Now.

1 Like

can’t.

im not usually allowed to watch movies whenever I want.

In that case you can buy the DVD for like 12 bucks on Amazon.

2 Likes

I’m not allowed to buy anything right now, either. I just bought a huge lego set around a month ago.
I have limited chances to buy stuff.

I see. Well if you ever get the chance, go for it.

2 Likes

ok, I will.

probably gonna be the digital version, though. my little sister will absolutely destroy any CDs she gets her hands on.
:stuck_out_tongue:
but I also want a ton of other stuff, so we’ll see.

2 Likes

If you want a little taster of the movie, here you go: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhLh4pw44uw :wink:

1 Like

I’m not allowed to watch youtube either.

just because it distracts my little siblings from school.
but thanks anyways!

1 Like

@meepinater So, you can’t watch things and buy thing so much… That is to me too…:persevere::persevere: I am not allowed either

@Toa_Vladin what do you wanted to say with “What”? Because I don’t have a girl friend of what?

1 Like

The 27th is when I’m seeing it. Could be different in other theatres.
@meepinater
It’s a special event rescreening. The one true transformers movie.

When it comes to me and fish formers this is how they should be done; ship based rather then a realistic animal.

Edited for inadvertent Doublel-Post ~ ReeseEH

1 Like

do you mean the same for Beast mode Transformers too?

1 Like

Man, nice! Out of curiosity, when did you get a chance to pick that particular Ninjago set up? The summer wave only went on sale on the first of this last month for folks unlucky enough to live in the states. :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s transformers, right?

i know it’s a sharkticon… any specific name?

The name of the character is Skybyte.

2 Likes

oh, cool.

is he generations, or…?

This figure in particular looks to be third party.

4 Likes

oh, ok.

1 Like

I picked it up around the 14th of August. I had the chance to pick it up in Germany, but I didn’t have the luggage space for it :wink:

1 Like

KFC haiku to be exact

3 Likes

I just mean things like the beast Wars sharks. I love either monster or mechanical sharks but most normal fish like og or generations sky byte really suffer trying to achieve the normal fish mode unlike rippersnapper or this figure.

2 Likes