The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got POTP Voyager Elita One and Legends Battleslash.

nice…

ugh, so much transformers! I have sooo many on my list!

oh, and maybe…

can you post pics? I just really like them.

Uh no not right now, but you can post of what you want in the currently want to buy topic.

1 Like

I din’t buy these, but I did ind them laying around my house…
Long haul is a G1 Takara Tomy, and the other two are stunticons from the menasor combiner pack.

I got a set from everyone’s favorite constraction line from 2000 that got cancelled way too soon.

9 Likes

Bandai Star Wars model kit that came in yesterday.

3 Likes

that’s odd. That thing doesn’t look anything like a Slizer/Throwbot or a Roborider figure.

(fun fact, Galidor was released in 2002, a year after Bionicle.)

2 Likes

Well by “2000” I meant the general decade, not the exact year.

1 Like

I bought two comfy sweaters and a 4TB external drive, saw Plini with Jakub Zytecki during my holidays in Poland and snatched a copy of Plini’s latest EP. I also got a nice package of sweet potato biscuits from Kobe from a Japanese visitor.
https://puu.sh/BvPBf/975e1293e8.jpg

1 Like

Ussually I prefer the figures over rp toys but I Got me a special edition mobirate to go with my special edition gokaiger keys. Now if I ever use it my gokai red cosplay is complete.

2 Likes

I got my second Bricklink haul, and got the remaining two parts for Mask Maker Makuta, some parts for Dark Lord Makuta, and some The Lego Batman Movie minifigures.

3 Likes

Just ordered one of those sweet clamp ping pong net things. I can play ping pong anywhere. ANYWHERE!!!

1 Like

Got myself some transformers.

Now I need to find the autobot I ordered; he Should be nearby.
There he is.

8 Likes

I’m considering getting him and repugnus…

what would you say about them?

Repugnus looks pretty good especially if you have the original Titan master so he has a better head. I don’t have him but he seems like a nice toy.

Punch counterpunch is really good even if out of box his shoulders are misaesembled so it’s a little harder to close his leg shells. Luckily this fix doesn’t damage the figure at all. Kinda wish though he came with another black gun or the gun had a simple transformation for both forms. I’d definitely say among the three of them he’s the standout toy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHtvoGyWvj0&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

WHY ARE YOU BUYNG SO MUCH TRANSFORMESRS?!???

Why aren’t you?

2 Likes

He learned money management in middle school.

4 Likes

I got Power of the Primes Hun-Gurrr, RRRRodimus Prime, & Moonracer.

3 Likes

The ping pong net works great I love it. The table I’m using is rly skinny tho :frowning: