The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I just got back from seeing the Transformers 1986 movie, in theaters!

They were handing out limited edition posters, and I got one! I also got some autobot and decepticon insignia decals that my mom made, and they’re awesome.

10 Likes

I found this at Goodwill today.

All the pieces except the purple microfigure were there, and they are in good condition.

5 Likes

Cool. I liked this games very much.

Lucky. Unfortunately my local theatre wasn’t doing anything special like that to go along with the movie. Luckily I have one I had bought before at a con.

While we’re on the topic of old stuff

Got me some original Kenner Star Wars toys. Now I just have to wait for the chewbacca I ordered to go with the falcon.

8 Likes

I got shelves for the new house

5 Likes

Various performance enhancing drugs from bricklink.

9 Likes

I’m pleasantly surprised. This figure looked good in pictures but in hand the only real problem is the lack of any head movement.

Now if only the rest of the line was at least a fraction this good.

3 Likes

oh, cyberverse…

TBH I’m not all that impressed with the mobility, quality, or detail. and Shockwave’s transformation is just too dang simple.

Received this today.

Belive me, this game have actually become quite rare in Norway.

3 Likes

I got G1 Reissue Hot Rod, a Dog toy for my dog, and a SD mircocard for my Switch.

1 Like

So you’re the reason my Walmart has no Hot Rod reissues.

1 Like

Got myself Kamen rider Zi O, Geiz, Ex-aid armor, and Ghost armor

I know he hasn’t used it in the show but ZI O ghost armor might be my favorite form.

1 Like

The magenta one looks like it has Octan containers for hands.

Well in his series exaid used a hammer in that form; I kinda like that for the legacy power armor it was translated to piledriver arms. As for the colors; the pallet for ex aid was odd to say the least.

Got POTP Legends wave 3, today.

1 Like

I ordered these on Monday to take advantage of the LEGO Shop VIP deal for (Ven voice)free shipping.

A fine addition to my collection.

9 Likes

I got Universal Monsters 6 movie DVD.

1 Like

My Halloween costume.

10 Likes

Nice!

I have seen enough such costumes to know what fits it:

3 Likes