The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Look what I just got:

Condition of those sets after almost 10 years, I have to say, seems like brand-new. Their condition is FANTASTIC. The Yellow car even had the brand-new stickers, never used before, which I was able to put on the pieces. I am so happy with what I just got.

Now my Racers collection is 6 sets in total, compared to 3 which I got when they were released. And more sets will join the collection soon enough!

All those cars altogether costed me around 20$, and considering they originally retailed for around 13$ each, I got a pretty good deal.

5 Likes

This little guy just came in the mail! But he’s not for me. Its a birthday gift for my best friend. I got it a couple of months early just to be sure I’d have it.

7 Likes

What is it?

The Japanese version of Titans Return Seaspray.

2 Likes

Cool

It looks really nice.

1 Like

What’s the difference between the Japanese version and the American version?

1. It was actually cheaper for me to get

2. There are a few minor paint differences. The one’s I’ve noticed is that the black on the front of the hovercraft is blue to match the rest, and the eyes are brighter.

3 Likes

The blue also looks darker but that may just be the lighting.

I got these from pre-Black Friday shopping.

6 Likes

How much did you pay for them?

I got them at Wal-Mart; Stormbringer was $34 and Firstbourne was $56 before tax.

2 Likes

getting these fab kicks soon

1 Like

Vans are cool, but way overpriced.

My brother is addicted to them. He keeps looking at them and changing the next style he’s gonna get, and he doesn’t even have the money.

1 Like

60% off Ninjago Movie minifigures. Fourteen of them for $23.60. The bowl on the left is the keep pile, bowl on the right is the sell pile.

7 Likes

Look who I traded for Pahnrak (I didn’t like his color scheme, and It just wasn’t as pleasant to the eye as the other Rakshi, because brown isn’t the best colour IMO):

I got Lehvak by trading Pahnrak for him with another Bionicle fan, who was missing Pahnrak from his collection. And now we are both happy! I don’t have to stare all the day to Pahnrak’s unpleasant brown color! And I never got a Bohrok set before. Also, this is probably the oldest set I have, due to the fact that I don’t have any Toa Mata sets yet.

3 Likes

I think that that Levahk has a Korahk Krana.

[quote=“LegoDavid, post:8213, topic:3527”]
Pahnrak’s unpleasant brown color
[/quote]
Rahkshi-racism lel

3 Likes

That is true. The guy gave me the wrong krana. Well at least is better then nothing (like all the Rakshi I have miss their kraata).

1 Like

And it just so happens that my Korahk is missing it’s Krana.

1 Like

Lol, what a coincidence…

1 Like

What’s even weirder is that I have an spare Lehvak Krana.

1 Like