The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I bought one for $3 at the store back during the summer. It wasn’t expensive. However, online prices such as eBay are more likely to inflate the price.

3 Likes

Just got the newest addition to my Kamen rider zi o armory; fourze armor.

It’s just unfortunate this line is skipping most of Geizs armors.

2 Likes

Yesterday I found a Lloyd Brickhead at Meijer, which is surprising considering that that Brickhead retired at the end of last year and my Meijer hasn’t stocked any Brickheads for the majority of this year.

5 Likes

I need help, I just payed $16 dollars for this.

5 Likes

Oof, what a waste

1 Like

I don’t know how rare or expensive those things generally are, that thing would be worth 10$ at maximum…

1 Like

Newer amiibo retail for $14.99 (before tax) USD. ebay tend to sell her for $25 sealed.

6 Likes

But its Zelda.

@LegoDavid Turns out she’s retired, so the price went up a bit.

@Square Yeah, thankfully the second hand video game store I got it from sells them for their estimated worth according to the internet. Plus, I’ve never got an amiibo before, and I felt bad going twice and not buying anything.

1 Like

Admittedly I haven’t bought much Gunpla this year but this kit is definitely deserving of the praise it gets. Not to mention the jegan is my favorite grunt suit in Gundam.

5 Likes

Went to the new (and only) official LEGO Store in Thailand on Tuesday night and bought this.

It was a lot more expensive than in the US, but he comes with 161 pieces so it was still worth it. Pretty fun to build, definitely a lot more unique to build and entertaining than some of the other BrickHeadz I have.

13 Likes

Got myself classics megatron. It’s unfortunate the figure can’t be rereleased; for a non pistol megatron it’s so good not to mention the only non collectible updated megatron gun figure.

5 Likes

Wait, why not?

Gun laws and stuff. Apparently nerf guns like his alt Mode and action figures are seperate and have different tests. It’s all bull especially with this gun; yeah becuase even without the yellow tips this is a real gun apparently. It’s why even buying directly from Japan mp36 megatron has to have a cap.

…welp, yet another mold Hasbro can’t reuse for dumb reasons

I mean mp36 I get but a nerf gun? Even in G1 silver black and red who would honestly think this is a real gun?

And also why the scope too? You don’t see other megatrons having a cap on their fusion cannons.

2 Likes

The reason they’re so concerned about nerf guns and stuff is they need to meet certain specifications as to coloration and stuff, not bc it’s a real gun. There’ve been incidents where officers have confused too realistic of toy guns for real guns.

Got all those random parts for free.

EDIT: I also got a Zane Minifig without Cap and A Nexo Knights Stone Stomper:

2 Likes

You have been scamed.

@Toa_Vladin Hhm…what do you mean?

Those pieces are almost useless. Nobody would actually ask money for them.