The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Was it still sealed? That thing is very hard to find…

It was!

The box wasn’t in the best condition, but I’m just happy to have it finally.

1 Like

How much did it cost?

I have pics now!

these are my gifts that weren’t food items or gift cards.
Since Gundam kits come straight from Japan, my mom let me order the ones I wanted yesterday. Two of them will be coming in early/middle of January, and another one this saturday.
In case anybody is wondering or can’t tell, the gundam is the HG 1/144 IBO Dantalion.

6 Likes

It was a gift, but I can confirm it was $100

2 Likes

I just got these.

4 Likes

CI ended up getting some last minute gift cards and cash so i bought some blindpack transformers botbots.

If I had the room and desire I’d want to buy a Barbie doll house and replace the dolls and accesories with botbots and deluxes / voyagers. Who needs citybots?

3 Likes

Finally… I’ve been waiting to buy this thing for months!

After almost getting lost due to a not-so-good courier, I finally got it!

7 Likes

i got some Lego. money. and chocolate. with other bits. ( computer not included )

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing Christmas Haul dude. I assume you got all this stuff as :gift: gifts?

1 Like

yep. all of it from christmas

1 Like

You are lucky that you got so much stuff…
You got those as gifts or did you buy them yourself?

1 Like

got them. got money to purchase more :smiley:

1 Like

Just got back from a local record shop. Got some beach boys, Stevie Wonder, Jim Croce, Eddie Money, the Sylvers, Chêr, U2, Robin Trower, John Cougar Mellencamp, and the 1989 Batman soundtrack

1 Like

Christmas haul

The CDs in the back are The Valley of Fear and The Children of Hurin audiobooks narrated by Sir Christopher Lee. Thanks to @LQ1998 for the Microfighter.

3 Likes

that’s a nice amount of stuff

i finally got smash and the switch, i got the money to pay for it on Christmas

3 Likes

Finally got what might be my last Zi-o armor; OOO.

Also mugenbine quest knight

3 Likes

Just curious… but how many Transformers do you have in your collection in total? You seem to get new ones almost every day…

Those are not transformers.

Whatever… transforming figures then.