The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Oooo. Does the adapter work well? I don’t know anyone who really owns it due to the price and I’d rather stick to a CRT for a now.

1 Like

yeah it works well.

1 Like

i may have a problem.

she’s hard to pose with the ogre arms but i did this

4 Likes

But you spent quite some money on them…:laughing:

update: actual pose (although not a great angle)

1 Like

Went with my brother to visit our friends, but never thought they will have those:

After a lot of negotiating, he sold them to us for a total of 125$. So let’s see what we got!

All 6 Toa Mata complete except their masks (I had Pakari and Miru in spare parts so I was able to complete Onua and Lewa)

All 6 Bohrock complete except 2 of them which miss their Krana.

100% Complete Onua Nuva.

All 6 Rakshi complete except their back nobs and the piece that unites the blades. They all had their Kraata plus an extra one.

Keerak complete except his disk.

All 6 Toa Metru. All of them were complete except Vakama which was missing his Disk Launcher.

Toa Hagah Norik complete except Rhotuka and pull cord. Luckily I had them spare so I completed him 100%.

All four 2004 Titans. They were all complete except:
-Nidikhi was missing the Disk;
-Kreeka was missing the disk and a few pieces.

And last but not least we got a 100% complete Von Nebula. Not sure how he ended up with the >2005 Bionicle sets though.

And of course, a few extra parts from the package they came in.

Now this is what I like to call “An insane unexpected haul at a great deal!”
Never would I thought I will get all those sets from a friend who never even told me he has them…
So, 32 sets for 125$. Not a bad deal! Especially if you consider the rare titans!

13 Likes

Dude, that is sick!

3 Likes

very nice deal.

2 Likes

Dude, that’s a good friend you have, if he’s willing to sell you all of those.
Most of my friends don’t even play with Lego very much.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Un’Jaguk here!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Again I know that’s late. Here’s my Christmas Bionicle haul. Enjoy!

All of it:

This massive amount of parts included treasures:

The Bohrok Queens (Yes they’re damaged and somewhat incomplete):

Front:

Back:

Sides:

Takanuva:

Front:

Back:

Sides:

Mata Nui:

Front:

Back:

Sides:

7 Likes

@UnJaguk Let’s hope the peices stay together, being 09 sets and all.

4 Likes

EDIT: There are actually 32 sets in total, not 24. Man, I am so bad at counting…
@UnJaguk I can see in the big pile a lot more sets that seem complete then what you show us in the pictures…

2 Likes

There were no other complete sets actually

1 Like

There are actually, look harder. I spy an ‘03 Makuta and several Toa Mata…

None of those are complete. They have either heads or something else small missing

1 Like

While not an anime fan, I absolutely love Figma. They have some of the best action figures I have ever had in my possession. In glad to see you share my sentiment.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Got WFC: S Optimus Prime, Hound, & Sideswipe today.

3 Likes

Neither did he, he just got them for free from a cousin who has grown up and didn’t need them anymore. And since my friend wasn’t into LEGO that much either he decided to sell it to me.

2 Likes

Wow.
Like I said, that was a lucky buy.

1 Like