The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Oh on Monday I got WFC Flywheels, Mictomasters, & two Marvel Lego sets.

3 Likes

Got myself marvel selects antivenom

And it’s already better then lady deadpool; it didn’t break right out of package (granted I’m terrified to move the legs.).

3 Likes

I just the movie today and the theater was handing these out.

5 Likes

For free?

Probably. I still have the theatre exclusive venom comic that I got when I went to see the movie.

1 Like

I got a couple more parts for my Axonn

It’s a large head disguised as a bag of wheat. Oddly enough, the mold is supposed to represent a licensed Disney character called Blodger, yet it was used in an unlicensed Duplo farm.

5 Likes

finished my 500$ SOC mmpr display. Still not sure if I want to make it 800$ by getting titanus.

Now if I have room in the condo I’m hopefully buying I’m going to display the boxes behind them.

I just ordered this from a dude from Bricklink in my state. Should arrive soon (He’s only like 30km from my house :P).
Then I’ll have Gali, Lewa, 2 x Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, and am only missing Kopaka (who I used to have, but was in terrible, terrible condition and was scrapped).
The prices for these sets was excellent, as most ranging in that price are in bad condition, and the seller told me these were in great condition.

5 Likes

ok, this is epic

4 Likes

Emperor of Destruction has arrived

9 Likes

Awesome. I’m actually going to order Siege Megatron in a couple days. Super excited to get it.

4 Likes

Mah girlie helmuts.

7 Likes

Got Transformers Siege Optimus Prime today, and made a photo comic with him.

8 Likes

If only their was a remolded version with less war details and clean paint then this beauty would be the perfect non masterpeice optimus prime.

1 Like

Personally I really like the battle damage details, but I know not many think that.

2 Likes

I agree; In person the damage on the figures really Isn’t that noticeable. Still I’d like to see this optimus clean and with more G1 looking molding.

Out of boredom after work I stopped by a shop I frequent and found this little guy

From what I gathered it’s an original hotwheels zombot from 1987 meaning it’s older then I am.

2 Likes

Just got these:

An incomplete Pohatu for spare parts, a silver zamor, and a long chain

Hewiki Inika’s sword, working, of course
Brutaka’s sword for my brutaka (it was missing when I bought him)
And Axonn’s axe, which is so cool!

3 Likes

At last.

7 Likes

that’s a nice looking Pokemon, what generation is it from?

1 Like