The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Now if only we could get a Kabuterimon that Digivolves into a blue MegaKabuterimon… a man can dream.

3 Likes

Well the original Kabuterimon to Megakabuterimon was a pretty decent figure.

A bit of blue paint and some patience and boom.

Though I’ve heard original digivolving toys are hard to come by.

Anyway, this figure is great. Getting the limbs of one form to fit into the shell can be a little challenging, but nothing close enough to leave a down mark on this guy. Can’t wait to get the digivolving spirits Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I have it. It and two others, I believe. All really cool figures. I’d just like an updated and streamlined take on Kabuterimon specifically.

1 Like

Definitely. I think Kabuterimon is one of the more overlooked Champion forms compared to the others.

2 Likes

Not bad for 25$

Also received my HG go-saurer.

a

3 Likes

did you really need four of the same figure?

All of them were half off. One Firedrive gave to my roommate as part of his late Christmas gift (preorder issues.)

As for multiples; the price was a steal and I really wanted these.

3 Likes

Ah, okay

Actually got these yesterday, but I had no time to post them. It was a great day!

Giant Bricklink haul! We have:

A bunch of DC heroes sets, they were all FREE as a gift from a friend. I am not a fan of them, but for a gift, that was really generous.

Three Knights’ Kingdom sets, Jayko, Vladek, and Karzon, from all three waves.

Mutran and Vican, I just love this one.

The Piraka Outpost (Thanks @Eljay for review)

Two Tiny Turbos, Midnight Streak and Raceway Rider

Two Bionicle Comics, number seven and ten

Probably one of the best, a SEALED Cendox V1, first G1 set we’ve ever got sealed. It was for it’s original price. Mom,that was a great moment opening it!

12 Likes

(GASP) OH MY WORD!

2 Likes

Well, I just got my ACT score. 31.

1 Like

Aw the ACT. I’m so glad real life doesn’t have stupid tests and worthless scores.

2 Likes

now I await my other package
also only one of the helikicks is new

3 Likes

late reply but tentomon’s evolution line in the main series is a personal favorite of mine

2 Likes

Just bought this

The cover reminds me of early to mid nineties book covers.

Bricklinked olimar’s helmet, the 8x8x5 domes that came in 8970 Robo Attack. No idea how the head is going to attach. Magnets?

4 Likes

Magnets or string/rubberbands through the crease?

String could fit the crease, rubber bands are too wide. Folded over stickers. There is a suction cup gun from Aquazone. I’ll try magnets.

2 Likes

Magnets are probably the best bet.

1 Like