The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

It’s far too shiny in that lighting to be the sskk or wmkk

2 Likes

Yeah just wondered didn’t notice that it was a painted grey one first time I checked the picture that’s why I asked.

2 Likes

received this a few days ago:

9 Likes

I just got an original copy of Pieces of Eight by Styx on vinyl, and of the Beatles white album. The latter has a factory fault or something so I might return it and get something else

1 Like

No pics, but I got a Purple Three belt for my martial arts class.
:smiley:

2 Likes

I’m on a bit of a gobots kick lately; just got screwhead and Dozer (who’s currently being repaired.

Edit: well fixing the broken arm was a bit more complicated then I thought but after a few hours he’s repaired.

5 Likes

Best gobot

1 Like

Got Splatoon 2 today and clothes for my graduation cause that’s important and stuff.

3 Likes

So apparently this toy happened.

I didn’t even know this existed until now; as for why I bought 2 I don’t know. Maybe I’ll try a blue eyes ultimate dragon custom.

4 Likes

I would love to see something like that.

As for myself, I ordered Masterpiece Road Rage this morning! I’m super excited. She’s supposed to arrive within 6 to 8 business days, but…

6 Likes

She’s a good figure; the tracks mold works really well for a female. As for BBTS my only problems is that they take a week to process the payment.

1 Like

So 6 to 8 business days could easily translate to “it’ll take two weeks to get to my home”.

1 Like

Sometimes; the processing is pretty slow compared to amazon and other sites.

1 Like

Like I said this is my first time using BBTS. I buy pretty much everything off of Amazon, and the two times I’ve used TFS they’ve been good.

I suppose waiting a bit longer isn’t too bad. Since BBTS has a lot of good prices compared to other sites, and has a lot of figures that are out of stock everywhere else.

1 Like

That’s why their my main toy site. Just preordered the generations ,selects star convoy off them.

1 Like

It’s also the only place I can find Ocular Max Azalea and Maketoys Galaxy Meteor. Two figures I’m very excited to get my hands on.

1 Like

Oh yeah; they’re the best site I’ve seen when it comes to a good selection of third party stuff.

1 Like

Got all of this for thirty three dollars yesterday. The PPG sets were 65% off walmart clearance.

8 Likes

@LegoDavid I got so many just because they were really cheap

@Toa_Radrix I dunno how much I spent on this because they’re all separate buys that I got over the span of about a year, but all together it’d be somewhere over 300 Australian dollars (which is about 214 US dollars) also I dunno how I’m/if I’m gonna use those Rau but they were pretty cheap so I got six of em.

A couple more BL orders have arrived since then also

8 Likes

Macaroni bits in an array of colors.

10 Likes