The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Pls do Dino atack MOCs with them!

2 Likes

The t-rex torso looks like some kind of fish.

2 Likes

Flip it around, use the tail for a Kaiju horn.

I’m not very familiarized with the Dino 2010/Attack pieces but that jumped out at me when I saw your pic.

3 Likes

The mutant dinos are basically galidor sets. The connections and aesthetics are similar. Yes you could use the tail as a horn, but it’s so big the kaiju would have to be three feet tall or more.

1 Like

I’m not sure, you could probably use the lower leg sockets for eye connectors. Although adding a jaw would be a pain…

2 Likes

The technic darth vader helmet works surprisingly well as a jaw, interesting.

5 Likes

What MOC plan do you have for them at the moment?

I’m going to put them in a storage bin and work on other mocs.

Also got these for half off at walmart for bricklink part out.

4 Likes

All of this came in the mail today.

5 Likes

Magnus looks lonely, get him a sixshot to keep him company

1 Like

I’ve heard cyberteon prime is pretty good. If I didn’t already own an original I’d go for this new one. Maybe if they reveal a leobreaker or wing saber I’ll go for it but for now I prefer the original.

2 Likes

I do own the original, and it’s still worth it. The original Cybertron Prime is amazing, but parts of him have bevome very loose and floppy in his old toy age, so I don’t mind getting another version.

1 Like

Mine is fairly still new. (Granted I bought 2 cabs then ended up buying a third to complete his armor so I was able to make a good copy.)

Maybe if I ever see him in store and I have the Cash I’ll go for it since I want the armor mold and already own CW Magnus. I do wish thought like the other remakes you could at least fake his original gimmick with some hinges in his cannons.

1 Like

I got D.Va & Reinhardt and Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship for half off.

4 Likes

Ooh, where at?

1 Like

Meijer had most of their lego products for fifty percent off to make way for the August wave.

2 Likes

Just bought and am currently downloading this masterpiece.

4 Likes

Anybody else here remember these retro game consoles?

Hopefully it still works after being packed for so long.

8 Likes

Got a ZBT 18” crash ride cymbal

1 Like

Diaclone reboot, Big Powered GV Destroyer. This thing is amazing, and completely worth its admittedly high price tag.

The Pain Train.

I like to call this mech mode “The Gorilla”

“I used to be a wimp before Anchor Arms…”

“Now I’m a JERK!

.Vs Megatron

And .Vs Predaking

4 Likes